How much do YOU play Empires & Puzzles daily?

what do you mean they stole gems from you and your alliance? was this due to the morlovia exploit?

Probably 2-3 hours, I rarely waste any energy. I also run auto-play a lot

1 Like

I don´t know, quite a lot. Mostly autoplay and raiding.

1 Like

Zero hours now :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@Rm4pd :grinning:

Do NOT debate in-game or forum disciplinary actions on the forum!

This is against the Forum Rules

Please follow the instructions in this article if you would like to appeal your in-game account ban:

4 Likes

Daily I do 30-60 minutes in the morning for POV and any quests/events. Then it’s just checking in on titans and war. I don’t really care about filling raid and monster chests as much as maybe I should. Hate farming. But I do go super-aggro with it during AR. All in all maybe 2 hours a day. A bit more sometimes but rarely less than that.

1 Like

Well my total play time says 3,646.40 hrs.
I started to play in July 1st 2019,

3646/491 (days) = 7.42 hrs

I think I may be addicted haha

2 Likes

@notyou87 : WOW… I fill daily 4 to 5 chests & the other usual…but… that number of your is wow…

I play at least 2 hours a day. Sometimes less on the weekend, depending on how busy I am.

1 Like

A lot of mine is/was constantly not letting WE go to waste. I never wanted to let it get full. Haha
But as you can imagine, I never miss a titan hit at least lol

2 Likes

I play about 6 hours a day on average. Far too much but I’m addicted…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Love your pizza!

2 Likes

I play much more than I should, but hey I’ve got nothing else to do and can’t find another game besides Sudoku :weary:

2 Likes

Je joue entre 2 et 4 heure par jour

I play between 2 and 4 hours a day

1 Like

I guess I usually spend around 3 hours in total on this game daily.

1 Like

Where do you see your play time?

I used to play 10 to 12 hrs sadly currently suspended and i wanna die lol

1 Like

Same here if I not playing I’m thinking about this game! its crazy I know.

2 Likes

Too much :innocent: I think I land around 2 hours, since my Flags run out!

But as many point out, it´s also pocket play. Hah, I love that term - would you believe it took me a month to notice the Auto Play button :laughing:

I aim to fill two Monster Chests a day, one Hero Chest, and use all War/Titan/Raid/World Energy Flags. Still learning how to optimize it all, to make it fit with when Path of Valor resets too.