How much do YOU play Empires & Puzzles daily?

I daily play about 2 hours in 4 to 5 parts to fill 2 Raid chests & 2 Monster chests.

Its fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I definitely play a lot… 2-3 hrs would be a good guess. But like you, I also play in pockets, so it’s hard to know exactly how much time I spend in total. Also, depends on if there is any event going on. For example, during AR my phone is on auto play almost throughout the day. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Way way too much. Corona makes it possible…

2 Likes

According to my usage data, around 4hrs/day. I also play in pockets and run a lot of auto farm…and leave it on in my pocket until it times out :joy: I do interact with it a lot though.

1 Like

I spend too much time playing the game…4-6 hours a day

1 Like

i too play almost 3-4 hour per day, i like it.

Kind of casual here… Log in after dinner to finish daily POV, fill monster chest 1x (either from quest or from maps), attack titan, attack in war, play tourney + raid until raid chest full. And login before breakfast to attack titan and attack in war.

And…
As others, keep auto farm during AR.

1 Like

It will be a lot less since they stole an unfair amount of gems from me and my alliance. I have been robbed.

1 Like

Pls write to customer support, if you ain’t done wrong… I m sure it will be cleared…

Playing or not is your choice & I welcome / respect it…

1 Like

what do you mean they stole gems from you and your alliance? was this due to the morlovia exploit?

Probably 2-3 hours, I rarely waste any energy. I also run auto-play a lot

1 Like

I don´t know, quite a lot. Mostly autoplay and raiding.

1 Like

Zero hours now :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@Rm4pd :grinning: …

Do NOT debate in-game or forum disciplinary actions on the forum!

This is against the #forum-rules

Please follow the instructions in this article if you would like to appeal your in-game account ban:

4 Likes

Daily I do 30-60 minutes in the morning for POV and any quests/events. Then it’s just checking in on titans and war. I don’t really care about filling raid and monster chests as much as maybe I should. Hate farming. But I do go super-aggro with it during AR. All in all maybe 2 hours a day. A bit more sometimes but rarely less than that.

1 Like

Well my total play time says 3,646.40 hrs.
I started to play in July 1st 2019,

3646/491 (days) = 7.42 hrs

I think I may be addicted haha

2 Likes

@notyou87 : WOW… I fill daily 4 to 5 chests & the other usual…but… that number of your is wow…

I play at least 2 hours a day. Sometimes less on the weekend, depending on how busy I am.

1 Like

A lot of mine is/was constantly not letting WE go to waste. I never wanted to let it get full. Haha
But as you can imagine, I never miss a titan hit at least lol

2 Likes

Cookie Settings