How much did you spend on the game?

Very true! It all comes down to luck. One of my alliance mates was telling us how he got Guardians Jackal, Falcon, and Panther in one 10x pull. So legendarily lucky!

1 Like

If I got pulls like that, I would probably spend a lot more. I think I got discouraged early on after spending a bit and only pulling two 4* out of 20 or so pulls. Iā€™ve had much better luck with my TCs vs. gem pulls, fortunately.

I didnā€™t get any 5*'s for a full 3 months after I started playing. Then I did a 10-pull on the Dark Elemental Summon one night and got Sartana. That broke the dam. Over the following 2 months+, Iā€™ve been lucky enough to get GM (Atlantis!! OMGā€¦), 3 Margarets (not so sure if thatā€™s actually that lucky lol), Ranvir, Rana, Seshat, and Isarnia. GM and 2 of the Margarets came from one Atlantis 30-pull. Iā€™m very happy with what I have at this point. At least 3 of the 5*'s that I have I consider to be top-shelf. I got pretty lucky.

1 Like

Took me 6 months to get a 5*. Obakan. Yay me! LOL. Though I would definitely rather have Obakan than Margaret, sorry. :grin:

1 Like

In about 15 months, Iā€™ve spent right at $500 total. I mostly buy the $2.99 and cheaper offers, plus VIP. I bought a couple gem packs last Atlantis in a foolish attempt to pull Ares. I knew better than to chase a hero, and did it anyways!!

1 Like

Nice try wife, you almost fooled me into telling you. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

According to my Google Play Account Iā€™ve spent $90 since I started playing (April 2018). However most of that is google play credit that I get from answering surveys.

So the real amount of money Iā€™ve spent is closer to $30. Which is what I would pay for a brand new game on the Steam store, and I donā€™t mind showing support for games I enjoy. :slight_smile: Iā€™m f2p from now on, only using the free credit I get from surveys.

2 Likes

I might have to look into that survey thing. I didnā€™t know Google actually gave you game credits for that.

Yep, itā€™s called Google Opinion Rewards :slight_smile: The surveys are relatively short to answer too, which is nice. Depends how you feel about providing info like that to marketing teams, personally I donā€™t care, barely anything is hidden in this day and age of the internet.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t bother me. I used to do online surveys and stuff when I was younger and strapped for cash. Most of them only paid maybe $5 here, a gift card thereā€¦ I felt like I hit the jackpot when I got selected for one that paid me $50 to carry around a notepad thingy for 2 weeks and keep a journal of everything I ate in that time :laughing:

Unfortunately the well started to run dry for me once the survey companies realized that I didnā€™t really fit into the category of a ā€œtypicalā€ person, as my tastes and opinions tend to lean outside of the norm. But I might give it a shot anyway.

1 Like

I spent money for gems that Small Giant felt they needed back. Once Google Pay confirm that they still had the payment Small Giant refund to return the gems paid for. The agreement that was made with Google Pay means nothing to them.

Thank you for your response.

Iā€™v looked into the transaction details and I assure you that the charge was still intact.

You should not loose the content as the charges were still reflecting on your account. I request you to contact the app developer directly as this is a content related issue.

We expect app developers to provide support - including delivery of in-app content - and refunds for their own products on Google Play.

You may also use this email transcript to prove them that youā€™ve tried contacting Google to recover the money. In the mean while, please let me know if I can be of any assistance and Iā€™ll be glad to help.

If you have any more questions, please reply to this email or let my team call you. Weā€™re happy to help

^ This. 20 times ^ this.

11 Likes

Over $4000 US and now I am VC2P and GLAD of it. Thanks again for the finishing advice @Garanwyn

4 Likes

Around 100$ in 20 months of playing (VIP + occasional event gem offers). 15 maxed 5* including 5 HOTM (guess I have been pretty lucky on that front) plus a very decent bench of partially emblemed 4*s. I like my value :slight_smile:

A bit over $300 over the course of a year. Too lazy to do math.

About 1000ā‚¬ in 1 year and servals of HOTM like, Aegir, Onatel 2 of her, Margaret, Seshat, Miki, Kunchen and 5* like Joon, Azlar and 2 Justice on TC 20. I wasnā€™t very lucky to get plenty of 5* for the amount of money what I spend in the game

I was f2p at the beginning. Then I got my first 5* via a pull and I was hooked. When I found out I had been been spending 50 a month by only buying deals under 10 bucks I immediately nipped it in the bud. So a total of about 500 in the year Iā€™ve been playing. That is way too much in a year as far as Iā€™m concerned.

1 Like

Nothing. Not that I canā€™t afford it, just chose not too. Only time I thought about it was the deal where you get 300 and everybody else in the alliance got 30. Felt guilty about not retuning the favor.

Been playing a little less than 16 months

Plus 7 more 5*s not shown

4 Likes

Technically I spend 4.99$ per month for the VIP pass, but actually I spend lesser than that because I use an app called Google Opinion Rewards, which usually gives me a few bucks every month. So, in around 10 months I have spent arnd 20-25$. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In about 6 months of playing probably Ā£60 got VIP twice and spent on the gem offers so not too bad!
Kinda realised and told early, I can try to get all the heros I want but they ainā€™t going nowhere as you need the mats to ascend them! Probably will do the Atlantis offer again as a few heros I want from there!
So Ā£10 a month not to bad :slight_smile: