How much are you currently spending in a month? What are your future spending plans in the game?

Spending zero € as every month since the first. And spending less ans less time, too.

Zero dollars and zero cents. You can tell when they try to rope you back in, you’ll all of a sudden get HOTM just spending 5 keys, and your HA10 spits out 2 non S1 2 weeks in a row and you’ll get crazy cascades in raid.

way less than most on here

For improving SG income of course :slight_smile: No any reasons for spending money in this game at this time. AMA 2021 was “awesome”…

1 Like

Just stopped spending.

2 Likes

I am also feeling discouraged now so many new heros are coming out. Feeling all heros will become obsolete too fast.

2 Likes

I spent 0€ since march of this year. I gotta be honest, my pulling luck is a lot better since I spent less money to the point I stopped spending money entirely (that’s since december 2020).
Even though I was c2p pretty much all the time before (in 2020 I spent about 10-15€ a month excluding december and in 2019 it was about 25-30€ a month and 2018 it was the highest amount [around 50€ a month]), but my pulling luck was mostly very poor during 2019-2020. No more spending for me in this game ever. Even if I tried to, I only have information about my old outdated credit card saved in my iPad, so it would prevent me from spending :).

1 Like

I play around 3 years maybe. First year i spend around 100€. Now regret even that.
Now my plan is spend 0€ and future 0€.
Not sure why i still play this, its not fun anymore long long time.

2 Likes

I spent only on VIP purchases I don´t know how many times I did, but I´m going FTP from now on.

2 Likes

Was spending 200-300$ monthly on average, february 2020 - August 2021, since Tower of magic (mid September) less than 10$ - Share the gems offer and 1 Mythic titan bandle. Only because I wanted to do something nice for alliance mates. Others were sending gifts too. That is my plan for the future as well. I’ve said already in other threads that I feel like the game is going forward too fast, I can’t relate with the new content (there’s no time for that), and I don’t believe it’s going in the right direction. Hence, I can’t justify further spending. Will keep playing as long as it’s fun, because I do have a lot of heros to be leveled, from my spending days. They are not the bestest, but they were well payed. :joy:

3 Likes

I couldn’t hold out long! :rofl:

1 Like

Cheers my friend. Some of the offers are decent for me. Besides… Since so many went f2p we may as well help support the game survival :popcorn: :beer:

2 Likes

Used to spend a lot this year. Nowadays i am saving money so i try to limit myself to best cheap gem offers.

Once you realize you can’t keep up with constant release of OP heroes, you lose the will to do that. What’s the point …

4 Likes

I used to buy the best offers, around 30/50€ per month, but since two or three months the % in obtaining new heroes has drop so drastically that I won’t buy any more offers, maybe only the vip and pov. It’s ridicuolous how in seasonal events the percentage for 5* is higher but you make pulls day after day just to get season 1 rares, epics and some legendaries (which have a lower rate, by the way). It doesn’t make sense It’s very clear that they just want us to spend money, the more you spend, the less you get.

Not true… I spend plenty and I get… Heartburn, broken phones, headaches, and a need to drink :beer: and eat vast amounts of :popcorn: :laughing:

6 Likes

Maybe Zynga also invested in beer and popcorn producers… :thinking:

1 Like

acho que azyng deveria diminuir os custo do jogo se uma promoçao como a de atlantd que e 54,90 e dez compra o valor e 540,00 e se a promocao e 39,90 os mesmo 10 compra e 399,00 , so que e garantido mais gente compra a promoçao melho exemplo 50 pessoas compra a promoçao a zynga vai lucrar 2745.00 mais como a promoçao de 39,90 e melhor 100 pessoas compra vai da 3990,00 isso eu estou falando via BRASIL onde ganhamos em real mais a mesma promoçao que e para gente aqui sao para eles tambem entao saimos com desvantagem.

Mostly due to personal greed I must say… usually I will buy those event 300 tokens or 500 tokens thingy on their second or third day offer (you know which ones i am talking about), valor pass and VIP… and often spent and getting nothing. Even a recent 60/70 pulls I get nothing. Think will stop all these as I know I am those with no luck on pulls. As for now I am only buying VIP and am thinking even to stop spending on VIP.