How many Rigards are too many? / How many Rigards should I keep?

Wow! Great feedback all. My main takeaway is that I wasn’t wrongheaded to consider more than 2, so that makes me feel better.

Good thought, and I agree. I’m usually rockin’ the Melendor/Rigard duo advocated by @Gryphonknight here:

Part of that is my lack of a green legendary, though.

Agree. I swapped out my usual Melendor for Kiril during Santa’s Challenge Advanced to counter Santa/Buddy’s debuffs. Worked pretty well. Kiril was another late-comer to my roster, but I love him.

:laughing: Are you sure? :laughing: Maybe my favorite response. I did ask “how many is too many”!

This is my thought. I’m in a very small friends and family alliance, and as the most senior member with the best roster, it’s my job to take out the best enemy team as many times as I can, so I can see needing a bunch of cleansing.

Ouch! I think I’d have quit before then. Congrats on finally pulling him. So glad the only classic four-star I’m missing is Kashrek, who is very much non-essential.

I’m with you on this, but I’m about out of unique options. See later in this response.

It’s getting a little tight, but I could definitely spend gems for a bit more space if it becomes an issue. It almost certainly will once I burn through all the summons I’ve been saving for Christmas (EHTs), Guardians (challenge coins), and January Atlantis (gems and Atlantis coins).

This is kind of the crux of the biscuit. I’m very deep in purple already with:

• Domitia +9
  • Sartana 3^70 (short 2 tabards)
  • Rigard +20
  • Sabina +20
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Ameonna +9
  • Cyprian 3^60
  • Tyrum 3^50
  • Balthazar 3^50
  • Gill-Ra 3^50

EDIT: Guess I should have mentioned my other duplicate candidates: Sabina, Cyprian, Tiburtus, and Domitia, all at 1^1, but I felt like if I were going to level a dupe, Rigard was the best option out of that group.

I literally finished Tyrum’s costume while typing this post, which is why this is a timely question for me. I do want to max Cyprian, but I only have 5 trap tools, and as I said, I hope to do a lot of pulls (for FTP; ~45 total) in January, so I want to hold on to those in case I get Proteus :crossed_fingers::pray: or Kunchen in Atlantis, or maybe Panther in Guardians. All long shots, I know. If not, I’m still thinking of holding the trap tools for when I get the tabards for Sartana.

Have been running 2 TC 20s constantly for months now. As you can see above, I’ve already got the two biggest purple prizes that come from there (Domitia and Sartana). Quintus or Obakan probably wouldn’t change the calculus very much.

Hmm. As someone with an undergraduate minor in technical writing, I feel like I should know the answer, but I don’t. Also, as someone with an undergraduate minor in technical writing, I am decidedly not offended that you raised the point, and I will be slightly embarrassed to have made the error if you are correct.

6 Likes