How many Rigards are too many? / How many Rigards should I keep?

I have been playing around 2 years and I have 13 5* maxed and materials to level 9 more.
So I would say that 22 in 25 months.
So on average 6 months for 6 heroes
It means that at the end of 6 months you can level one of each color.

So, patience because it takes 6 months long.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what other healers you have, but I think 2 of each of the 4* healers are good (Kashhrek is the exception only 1 is fine), esp if you get any 5* healers to add to that. Vivica (TC20) and Ariel (if you get lucky through Atlantis coin pulls) also cleanse.

If you donā€™t have the other healers then keep several of the Rigards but hold off on maxing more than 2 or 3 at most in the meantime

Yeah I been playing about 9 months and have enough now to level all 5 colours. With a few 4* mats in change.
Plus the other mats iv used to level 15 4* and my 3 5* Iā€™m working on.
Plus as you get stronger you can completely the events witch gives said mats required :+1:

1. There is no such thing as ā€œovervalueā€ Rigard.
  2. Iā€™d say 6 of him is enough, it gives you the chance to use him in all your war attacks if necessary.
  3. If you want to run 2 healers, I recommend bringing Sabina, Melendor or the likes, so you have a cleanser and a debuffer in your team (of course, nothing against 2 Rigards).

Just a thought.

3 Likes

So it would take about three years to have 6 maxed 5* purple (dark) heroes. How would that dissuade someone from ascending a third copy of Rigard for war purposes?

Iā€™m curious, what do you do those 4-5 months in between getting all the mats?

1 Like

I have:
2 Rigards
3 Kirils
2 Bloodtusks
1 Melendor
1 Sabina

2 Likes

You know Rigard is a 4*, right?

20 wondering characters.

Edit, I saw you were just replying, so my question changes to @R0BlN.

I personally have 3 maxed Rigards with maxed costumes and use them in every war (even against purple tanks). I have a 4th one at 1/1. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, purple looks good! I like Cyprian a lot and he was actually really valuable in finishing the hard mode of Atlantis and still occasionally shines in a war where I feel someone made an exploitable mistake in their defense. But I agree with your plan - no harm in waiting and seeing for a little while.

By the time you get two more Tabards youā€™ll very likely have gotten 3 more trap tools (youā€™re at 5 now, so you can finish her and one other), so I wouldnā€™t worry about that much.

By the way, if you luck into the Rigard costume, this is a slam dunk to crank out more of him. The stats boost alone are probably roughly equivalent to a couple of nodes along the talent grid.

Lastly, on the is / are question, I wondered that too. I was okay with it, as it seems similar to saying, ā€œI have 31 Rigards. Is that too many?ā€ But Iā€™m not a grammarian. Iā€™d guess that itā€™s one of those things where one is correct (or maybe even both), but both are widespread in their usage and acceptance.

1 Like

He came to me after I already had way better purples, but I trotted him out in a paladin trial or two at 3^60, since my paladin stable isnā€™t very deep, and I was surprised by how much I liked him, even in a not-so-ideal pairing with Gunnar. Need to max him for that to be a long-term thing, though.

Would love to pull the trigger, but sure as I do, MV will turn up a tabard, and then Iā€™ll be sitting one Morlovia quest away from maxing another legendary. If a couple of trap tools were in the completion rewards for Guardians, thoughā€¦ @zephyr1, any progress on getting those posted?

No doubt. Already liking what it did for Gunnar, making him more usable in class trials.

Maybe also a US/British English thing? Iā€™m in the US, while Bard is ā€œacross the pondā€, I believe.

3 Likes

my opinion is 1 is too many to have. they are only food on my roster

I am working on my 3rd Rigard.

Kiril I have 2 maxed and 1 at 60

Melandor I have 3 maxed

BT I have 2 maxed and 1 at 60

Healers are important and a bench is a great thing to have.

3 Likes

Currently working on my third Rigard (and my second costumed Sonya as my only other cleanser option for AW).

In my opinion, it depends on which other heroes / duplicates you have. If you already have three Rigards and get Proteus a second time, Iā€™d prioritze Proteus as a second or third Proteus is almost equally useful in AW. If you already have lots of duplicates of all good purple 4* heroes and no 5*, then a fourth or fifth Rigard might be a good idea.

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand your question.
Yes, I know Rigard is 4*.
I have all 4* and 5* heroes you can get from training camps, except liannaā€¦

I level other purple heroes.
I prefer having different heroes for versatity
I have 4* tiburtus, Sabina and merlin at 70
I have 5* domitia, Sartana and kunchen at level 80.
Now I am leveling obakan, but I may not use the matsā€¦ I think itā€™s not too good. Iā€™ll wait

But when Iā€™ll reach 3/70 I would consider leveling a second Rigard because I have the costume. And with the costume he is really good

I am currently maxing my second Rigard with a third ready in waiting. I also have two maxed Kiril, two maxed Melendor, one maxed BT, a maxed Ariel, a maxed Vivica with a second at 3-70, a maxed Sabina, and a maxed Aeron. For wars I use pretty much all of them. So three Rigard will likely be enough for me.

2 Likes

No one likes a Grammar Jammer Jonah. And I prefer to use the familial Iron Maiden. It really drives the point home.

3 Likes

6 is enough. Then a mix of some other healers to get some other benefits

2 Likes

Well, excuse me while I Run to the Hills
:mountain::running_man:

8 Likes

Most Excellent!

20Bill&Tedā€™s

3 Likes