How many pulls for Guinevere?

That’s lucky pull! So jelly!

I won’t go into the odds of pulling Gwen as @Almeida has already done an excellent job of this. But, I am concerned when i see the word ‘investment’ used to describe this ultra-low odds roll of the dice. Maybe my motives are a bit selfish as I fear that not pulling Gwen will lead to frantic, angry posts about how Small Giant are thieves and you want your money back. Of course, there is equally the possibility that you undertake all of this with your eyes wide open and will take your lumps if things don’t go your way. But hopefully, neither of these scenarios will come to pass, and the sweet god of fortune will give a nod in your direction. :grinning: Best Luck!!

3 Likes

Thanks! :wink: I hopefully get her within my budget. I’ve pulled many time and I understand how crazy the odds are. Thanks for the concern :wink:

Last time knights came around I got all 3 5’s. I received Guinevere first and used 1 10 pack. Arthur took 3 10 packs to get and Morgan I got on the 8th 10 pack. Within those 8 10 packs I received a 2nd Guin. That’s probably extremely lucky though. I tried with grim forest and did 4 10 packs and got nothing.

Guin in the event is much better than Guin in real life. I rarely use her and Morgan la fey. King Arthur is a beast though. That’s who everyone should be after

I get the desire to shout into the wind, but don’t kid yourself into believing that Guin isn’t the best tank in the game by a WIDE margin.

As Ferris Bueller would say, “If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.”

3 Likes

There is few fresh topics on this forum discussing serious concerns that SG is pretty much ripping people off and suddenly another guy wants to spend 280$ just like that on one hero that should be sold for 1$ max. Guys, if you keep spending such ridiculous money here, SG won’t give a single f… and won’t change a bit of their current business model focused or ripping naive people off… With all due respect but I think you can buy a console for 280$ instead of useless colourful card in this game.

4 Likes

So far I think I’m about 80 or 90 pulls in, collectively, with no luck for Guin. In fact, in those 80 or 90 summons, I’ve received a total of two (2) Avalon heroes—Lance and Merlin. I have nearly 10k gems this time around to spend in the hopes of pulling Guin, Morgan, or Arthur (listed in the order of desirability for me.)

I’ve been told a lot that chasing her this hard is foolish due to how easily she is beat, but as with all defense teams, anything can be defeated; Guin, however, can wreak total havoc unlike any other tank if you get a bad board. She’s not the most widely used tank for no reason.

1 Like

Guin does in fact wreck me at times! :laughing:

3 Likes

As she does with me. Anything shy of 5 or 6 starting purple tiles on target opens the door for her to wrap her grubby little hands around the throats of all of my heroes. The only tank that even remotely challenges your board as much as Guin,—to me, anyway—is Gravemaker.

Just like with any tank, if the board is right, they’re easy to beat

If it’s not you’re screwed

I avoid ares much more than guin because ares actually makes you pay instead of just taking damage like guin

You are right, hunting single heroes for a lot of money is reaaally…
Holy ■■■■, why?

1 Like

You got a point. I have 3800gems that I saved. I will try to pull her with that gems and I wont spend more after. I should buy a console with the money I was gonna spend for pulling Guinevere as you said. Ive spent a lot and dont wanna really support this game anymore too since everything in this game is too pricy. Fun game tho

1 Like

Guin is definately the best tank in the game. Look at the top 100 players at any one time and half of them use a Guin tank.

2 Likes

In terms of chances to get any event 5*, I know people who got one in 4 single pulls, and others who did over 100 pulls without one. I’d recommend that you only spend money of special offers that come with ascension mats you need, and use those gems on event pulls. Don’t waste your money buying gems straight up.

2 Likes

I spent a LOT of gems doing 10-pulls during guardians.

I was HOPING to get Jackal, Falcon, Gregorion, and Panther.

I think the event 4* heroes are a little easier to get than the HotM; I ended up with one Jackal, six Falcons, two Greg’s, and zero Panthers.

I also got a bunch of 4* and a couple 5* heroes from the standard list; now I have more than I can level up any time soon!

…I would like Guin, but I have a yellow 5* tank I lack darts to ascend (Justice)

…I got Lance last time Knights came by. Don’t need another.

…I really want Merlin, and would ascend him quickly, and Arthur (who would be ascended more slowly; I think Alasie gets telescopes first and she is still short two!)

…but at this point, pretty much all the standard 4* heroes I might get are food … which reduces the value of those 10-pulls that probably won’t have the event hero you want considerably.

Guys, my plan was to having Guinevere and placing her in between boss wolf and Delilah for my defense team. I just fully ascended Delilah since the yellow rare quest just came out and I managed to collect all ascend item for her.

My question is, should I even bother to pull her? Should I just go for deliah tank with boss wolf on her side?

2 yellow heroes side by side are vulnerable to horizontal purple tiles. If you want to use both, put one on either side of your tank

Oh I dont have Guinevere yet. Since there is no guarantee that I would get Guinevere before I reach my budget, should I go for Delilah tank with boss wolf next to her, without Guinevere in the team?

Oh and, which one between boss wolf and Delilah should I put in the middle…?

I do not get all of the fuzz around her. I mean sure, she is the best tank in the game, but offensively she is far less useful. Which means you will almost never actually play her or see her in action live unless SG implements some kind of defense gameplay mode in the future. And spending 300 bucks just for that seems a little irrational to me as it does not have that much of an impact on your actual gameplay experience. But hey, just my opinion :slight_smile: good luck to all of you!

5 Likes