How many players are there really?

I had thoughts of working on some sort of graphic way to illustrate comparative damage to not just Titans but also Alliance War. I have long felt that if all the variable factors are considered it should be evident if any member is contributing in a positive or negative way to the Alliances score/performance.

Before I started the tournament, I was 1.2 millionth with a score of zero.

I’m guessing about 300k were also at zero.
1.5 million active users sounds accurate.

2 Likes

1,500,001 actually. I decided not to partake in this tournament. But I’m still logging in for titans and other stuff.

So, if it was 1.5 million. Since time has progressed and adding in people that have left since than. What would the more current up to date amount be as of today?

Zeph doesn’t post do often anymore, so I’m afraid you might not get a reply.

Took this a couple of mythic titans before.

Unless in the last 2 months there has ben an exodus, numbers are pretty much the same.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Do you brag about winning at the slot machine to them? Because it’s exactly the same thing there is no skill in this game. It’s all luck.

Do you brag about replying to three and a half year old comments?

2 Likes

I brag to a three and a half year old.

They havent beat me once in arm wrestling, crosswords or football.

LOL most people who win at the slot machine do this exact thing. And why not? They beat the odds.

Youve missed the point, which i suspect is common place for you. I ll make it simpler. First, you did not beat the odds. The odds dictate you will win from time to time. So you played within the constraints of the odds. Sigh. Second, there is no skill involved so bragging about it is well its ignorant. The point, in case you missed it again is that it is ridiculous to “brag” about it.
Have a great day :love_you_gesture::smiling_face:

…is you necroed a thread replying to a comment that was 3.5 years old. While at the same time not understanding that bearing the odds is literally the same as winning from time to time. So, when the odds “allow you to win”, it’s essentially “beating the odds” that are heavily stacked against you. But please, continue. :laughing:

To be clear…”beating the odds” literally means succeeding when the odds are stacked against you. Not some manufactured definition you made up to fit your silly narrative. :wink:

1 Like

You are an awfully condescending git aren’t you.

1 Like

Word of the day :trophy: award!

2 Likes

Respect is not freely given. It is earned. Someone who assumes I do not understand them simply because I disagree with them has not earned any. They also need to look up the meaning of ‘brag’.

I did not mean you!

Calling a whole country a country of punks is disrespectful…
So lets cool down, let the thread die again and di not feed the trolls.

Happy gaming

Newer threads on this topic exist.