How many hour glasses can you get in play at once?

This is my best effort so far…come and thrash me with your pro-1337 board skills

11 Likes

I already finished the event, so I can’t play. :frowning:

But… Nice! Reminds me of the ‘Thanos Challenge’ post a while back. Here’s mine:

4 Likes

Nice. I had 5 on one board but then I could not make a move without triggering them.

4 Likes

Never managed to do that! Had 4 a few times but never the 5th

2 Likes

I do this all the time. I did have 7 diamonds once but getting the 7th set off the whole board so I didn"t get a screen shot. Most hour glasses I’ve got so far is 5. Did do this last week…

2 Likes

4x hourglasses and 2x lamps:

It’s not as many as @Cheds’ but may I get bonus points for them being (almost) symmetrical?
:large_blue_circle: :green_circle: :red_circle: :green_circle: :large_blue_circle:
:purple_circle:

4 Likes

Almost isn’t exact though right!

2 Likes

This is a fun challenge. Actually playing really long stages because I’m trying to do this insread of winning the stage. Here’s my best so far.

2 Likes

Got something similar and tbh I found the new tile mechnism much fun to play with.

Looked like stacking hour glasses.

5 Likes

9! Impressive!

I wish we could replay these challenge stages

4 Likes

Yay I beat 5.

7 Likes

How many Valhalla rocks can you get in play at once seems like the next Impossible challenge…

They drop randomly and the more you don’t use the more it screws you over.

I like it already…

This is my favourite so far…filling the top level completely :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Thanks, just wish I’d got a dark one in there. No moves left though that didn’t use up some of them.

Does this count?

3 Likes

No. You have scored zero hour glasses. Go and try again and don’t suck so much this time :wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Epic fail indeed…

Here is what i came up with in 3 battles

Attempt 2:

5 lamps and 5 hourglasses.

And they are again…

:wink: