How many fodder heroes (or xp) to max 5*?

I searched, but came up empty, so forgive me if this has been discussed :wink:

I’m curious how much xp is needed from 1^1 to 4^80. We could then deduce the number of 1*, 2*, etc needed to get the 5* maxed.

I would assume there’s a simple algorithm for xp increase per level (maybe different per tier).

Anyway, if there’s a topic, please post a link for me. If not, has anyone done (or want to do) the math? :slight_smile:

I don’t have a link, but if you look back through probably Gameplay and Tactics (though maybe General Discussion), someone did indeed have the totals of how much XP necessary to level heroes for each tier. Sorry you’ll have to do your own digging but the info is there…

353,599 xp to max level a 5*

3 Likes

Calculator is there:

5 Likes

Thanks guys :grin: I was browsing, but couldn’t find it.

I’m having troubles finding the answer in the linked pages. How do you read them to know how much XP you get from feeding 1 and 2* heroes to power level a hero???

Ho there. I am using (sorry, going to be using once it’s ready) HAlvl3(uncommon heros) to do quick feeding for my new 5* Glenda, Marj and Magni. But I want to know how many uncommon or 2* heros are needed to feed a 5* hero of the same colour and also of any colour.

A total number.

Because I can only train 675 with the ropes available and I just need to see if that’s a better option or to just be patient and use TC9 for the slow option.

I have. 3 x TC20 running now and just did a 14 pull and omgot a duplicate cVivi.

So I’m just feeding the rest to my heros for now and wanted some advice on a better way to go and the answer to the above initial question.

GRAND TOTAL EXPERIENCE POINTS 353,582

No. of 1* same-colored feeders required 1,964.34

No. of 1* off-colored feeders required 2,357.21

No. of 2* same-colored feeders required 755.52

No. of 2* off-colored feeders required 906.62

No. of 3* same-colored feeders required 467.70

No. of 3* off-colored feeders required 561.24

No. of 4* same-colored feeders required 327.39

No. of 4* off-colored feeders required 392.87

2 Likes