How Many Buildings

Hello, from my game, it looks like we max out at 5 Iron Storage, 4 Mines and 4 Food Storage, correct? I have a level 21 Stronghold.

I have a couple open spaces left for a Training Camp, Farm, Forge and a House.

Is there a proper mixture of what the remaining buildings should be? Like, how many total Farms I should have, total Forges, etc.

Thanks…

You can build a maximum of:

• 9 Farms
  • 4 Mines
  • 4 Training Camps
  • 4 Forges
  • 5 Iron Storages
  • 4 Food Storages
  • 4 Houses

You can also convert Forges, Farms, Mines, or Training Camps to a Barracks, Hunter’s Lodge, and Alchemy Lab — and eventually to Hero Academy, when it’s released. Typically using a Forge is preferable.

There are also Advanced versions of Iron Storage, Food Storage, Farms, Mines, and the House that unlock with SH21 and SH22. These are converted from the existing equivalent building.

5 Likes

You should really build and level up that training camp to at least level 11 immediately.

1 Like

As @zephyr1 listed out everyone gets the same amount of each building. The game doesn’t let us have more or less of one type unless it has been converted. So, build those buildings and level them. There’s no strategy to it.

1 Like

SH22 not now SH23 ( thank you Devs for the change)

1 Like

Except the order you choose to build and upgrade them in.

1 Like

Brain fart, fixed, thanks!

1 Like

Correct! Since the OP appeared to be down to his last buildings I was thinking of that. Thanks for the clarification as I can see that being confusing for others possibly reading this :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I blame Beta update notes.

1 Like

Thank you everyone!!

1 Like