How many 3 star heroes do you keep? Which ones?

Hi!!
So, I currently have enough 4 star heroes to fill 6 armies (I only have 1 five star hero).

I’ve been saving all of my 3 star heroes, but I’m thinking of cleaning house and consuming some of them. Can you suggest any method for saving some to level up? Any specific heroes I should save? Do I just need one 3 star team? Thanks!!!

1 Like

I keep 1 copy of each!!

2 Likes

Here *3 heroes consider for keep:

Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Gan Ju, Melia, Kailani
Purple: Balthazar, Tyrum, Chochin, Gill-Ra

You can buy a hero caps if you did not yet buy it cost only 50 gems.
I suggest not only one teams, because some rare event has one reflect color.
So I suggest 2-3 teams for *3.

8 Likes

1 of each or 3 teams… both sound reasonable

Renfeld, Prisca and Dawa are food.

5 Likes

Deal… they’re gone. Thanks

2 Likes

And Ishtak and Greymane also food if you have.

3 teams, so each 1 team is rainbow, means 3 each color.

2 Likes

Keep the ones you would use in the 3* raid tournaments or for rare challenge events. Rest can be fodder.

For tournaments:
Rush Attack - I’d keep AOE heroes like Ulmer / Jahangar
Bloody Battle - fast, hard hitting heroes like Berden / Nashgar
Buff Boost - buffers/cleansers like Brienne or Mnesseus

And of course a couple healers. Belith is good, she heals and cleanses (removes enemy buffs).

5 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to type that out and give me more insight!

Just listing what I’m doing and hoping it makes sense to anyone else :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t have a full 5* rainbow team yet, but I have a good batch of 4* and I’ve kept a select few 3* of each color for tournaments and events.

Here is my lineup of 3* keepers as of right now - NO emblems on any of them:
all on 4* so far):
Purple: Balthazar, Chochin
Yellow: 2x Melia, Bane, Kailani
Blue: 2x Gato, Valen, Gunnar
Green: 2x Muggy, 2x Mnesseus, Brienne, Belith
Red: 2x Squire Wabbit, Namahage, 2x Jahangir

Some specific notes:

• Melia, Kailani, Gunnar, and Brienne are there for the 3* Buff Booster tourneys… and Melia in particular does a good chunk of damage, albeit spread out among all targets.
  • Mnesseus & Belith are there to dispel in the 3* Buff Booster tourneys
  • Jahangir is there to burn things in the 3* Rush Attack tourneys

With that roster of 3* I can usually build a pretty decent attack against anything in the 3* tourneys, I’ve been pretty happy with it. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

1 Like

Great information to know lol thanks i wosh i had this laid out for all the raid events

I’m a collector of 3* heroes, currently missing: Squire Wabbit & Vlad. All other 34 are maxed.

1 Like

Same here. I keep one of every 3*(trying to do that with 4*, too). Only heroes I’m missing are Rudolph, Gretel, and Valeria.

1 Like

I’m currently missing Vlad. I keep duplicates of some of the event heroes. For no reason other than I do t want to feed them.

Before you dump any more 3* you might want to make sure who you are using in the Trials. Some color/class combinations don’t exist, and you may be very light on a particular class or two in general. Also, you may want to make sure you have at least 2-3 of each color for the events ( both raid & otherwise) that limit you to 3* heroes.

3 Likes

I keep 4-5 of each color for events/tournaments. Takes nothing to max a 3* so why not I says

I keep 5 of each element, no matter whom, but I’ve got only the better ones except the red nose ‘sleigher’ :wink:

1 Like

I have maxed:

Balthazar, Gill-Ra, Prisca, Renfeld, Tyrum
Bane, Gan Ju, Melia, Kailani
Gato x2, Greymane, Gunnar, Ulmer, Valen x2
Berden, Belith, Brienne, Mnesseus
Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Namahage, Jahangir, Azar

I kept one copy of each one I get. At least. Eventually I plan on maxing one of each, and only duplicates of the useful ones. Namahage duplicates, Nashgar duplicates, Mnesseus duplicates, Bane duplicates… etc, mainly the fast snipers are the ones you want duplicates of.

Ones I wouldn’t recommend prioritizing are the mana cutters, health stealers, or the ramming rush users.

1 Like