How long time you need to collect 3000 gems with out spend any money?

I play daily, but casually (so I probably open something like 10 monster, 3 raid and 1 titan chest a week, watch about 3 MVs a day), and I earn around 700 gems per month. So that would make it 4 or 5 months for 3000.

One thing to remember in this… gems aren’t the only means of getting pulls.

1 Like

Just because you can earn 1k a month or even actually earn 1k a month doesn’t mean you will average that on a monthly basis. This is a game of RNG. You can earn 1 gem or 20 in MV. You gain 5 gems or 40 on a titan. It all depends.

To say a f2p should average 1k a month is misleading.

Not if you understand what average means.

5 Likes

Not sure what that statement means….

What I can say is that the average f2p doesn’t earn 1k gems per month.

See… you don’t know what average means. You don’t average people. You average numbers. In your defense, the typical f2p player doesn’t make that much. They probably only play once and a while. The number being discussed assumes a more dedicated style of play.

1 Like

Lol ok… just found the word police. My bad… carry on. :rofl:

Keep thinking what you want.
And by the way… gem output has nothing to do with dedication but luck. That’s how the game is designed.

I’ve been tracking this lately. I’m averaging ~65 gems/day with VIP. Without VIP (30 gems per day). You can probably average 30-35 gems per day with all of the other ways to collect gems. You should have 3000 gems in ~100 days (3.33 months). This is from 2 monster chests, 1 raid chest, 7 Mystic visions, titan rewards as well as additional quests, elemental chests, and tournaments that will factor into it.

3 Likes

True, I even have detailed calculation for 1000k gem per month.

I really got 1139 free gems in the month I made detailed calculation. I realize I was lucky with elemental chest and the period happen to match with path of valor gems which is only once every 2 months, so I made adjusted calculation which result in 995 gems per month. This was made before mystic vision become more frequent which should increase it further.

3 months is needed to get 3000 free gems @Antonis984 .

3 Likes

Looks like there’s plenty of more recent data on gem rewards, so no reason for me to reinvent the wheel.

If a person is only using rewarded gems, probability favors that you won’t get many recent 5*s. Whether it’s one or four 10x summons per year, motivation to continue playing won’t be from having many of the newest heroes.

I suppose sgg could increase appearance rates to see if overall revenue increases. Potentially make less on summons, but make more on all that’s required to max the new heroes. That would be sgg’s decision to try it.

I think we missing the point here.
Ok you found the actually winning gems without winning money. Let’s discuss about your findings now.

First of all to win 1000 gems per month you have to spent way more than the average players. For example you can enter the game plenty times per day but the most people don’t. Something will miss.

But also in case that enter as you did let’s do the maths

3000 per 3 months to get 1% percent per 10 summons so as result we have 4 % per year .
This year we have more than 30 new stronger heroes that make the game way difficult as a result the you winning rate is falling.
The next year will follow another new heroes more stronger so theoretical you competitive will fall again.
You will struggle to win as a result to win less gems.

And if we answer it is what it is please read again my initial message.

Ok you found the actually winning gems without winning money. Let’s discuss about your findings now.

First of all to win 1000 gems per month you have to spent way more than the average players. For example you can enter the game plenty times per day but the most people don’t. Something will miss.

3000 per 3 months to get 1% percent per 10 summons so as result we have 4 % per year .
This year we have more than 30 new stronger heroes that make the game way difficult as a result the you winning rate is falling.
The next year will follow another new heroes more stronger so theoretical you competitive will fall again.

With the mad rate of new heroes you enforce to pay a lot amount of money

3000 per 4 to 5 months to get 1% percent per 10 summons so as result we have 3 % per year .

Ok let’s discuss your findings.

6000 gems in 6 months how many percent you have to get JUST ONE I repeat JUST ONE of the new heroes

Let me remind you that the rate of your new hero is mad how many they release 30 ?? 35 ?? and you need JUST ONE . What about next year how competitive you thing you will be ?? I order to win some fights
My point as you see is different is about motivation and the game must to be fair.
They are people that spend plenty hours and people that spent less .
If you spent plenty hours let’s win 150 gems per day if less 50 to 60 gems ( this is one idea ) so with this you are going to have also more motivation to win JUST ONE OF THE NEW HERO OR TWO PER YEAR . they have release as now more about 30 .

And before you say it is what it is let me to remind you this is one reason that a lot of plenty old players delete this game.

He doesn’t mean to be mean; he just means “mean” :nerd_face:

The part you are missing is that a lot of players who don’t spend already accept they aren’t going to get the latest and greatest 5*s.

This isn’t a concern and a lot of the time where to spend gems is based on available 3/4s and least likelihood of getting a dupe

2 Likes

I never claim to answer all of your questions.

I only answer the main question written at the title.

How long time you need to collect 3000 gems with out spend any money?

I need 3 months to collect 3000 gems without spending any money.

See, I didn’t make claim about other people gems rate.

3 Likes

You are correct.
Are you happy of that ? To spend a lot of time in order to have the 1% opportunity to get new hero in 3 - 6 or more months depending of your play style ?

This is the main scope according to the title and my comments of course.

2 Likes

Yeah this is true but we discuss here for just one hero . If anybody wants more he can spent money of course.
But to wait 3 or 6 or more depending of your play style this is insane.

There are a lot new heroes and coming mare and more so I just say to increase the numbers of free gems :gem: and if somebody like to add more percentage in order to get new hero he can pay for that.

Are you happy to Have the 1% opportunity every 3 - 6 months to get just one hero ?

I agree that one issue is: we are getting more new heroes, but the chances of getting any of them do not increase. This is why I don’t pay much attention to announced new 5* heroes any more, as I probably won’t get them any. I focus on 3* and 4*.

Will that make me stop playing the game? Maybe eventually. I know some other players who will consider quitting if they stop getting new heroes to work on after a few months.

4 Likes