How long it takes to reach one *5 hero maxed, since the start of playing game?

Anyone who remembers the first time 5 maxed heroes since begining of you play the game.
I still in progress two *5 in tier 4, not yet maxed and I play since feb 2019, so for me I think in this september will have at least one *5 maxed, so I’m at 8 month.

Thank you

EDIT 1:
I actually have the mats for my *5 hero since about 5-6 month, but I wanted to have a good *4 bench first, just like @J1mau said.
But the poll is just like the tittle said, 1st 5 maxed since begining of you play the game.

EDIT 2:
Today 2019-09-23T17:30 already maxed Seshat. :gift_heart:

• 1 month or less
  • 2 month
  • 3 month
  • 4 month
  • 5 month
  • 6 month
  • 7 month
  • 8 month
  • 9 month
  • 10 month
  • 11 month
  • 1 year
  • more then 1 year

0 voters

I’ve had Drake Fong since about two months in, still 2 darts and an orb from maxing him. Thorne has all ascension mats, but just closing in on the wall now. So no 5 stars maxed yet at 1yr and maybe 3 months.
This doesn’t discourage me in the slightest though as I still have plenty of fun grinding and building my other heroes. I have 22 4 stars with only Proteus as dup and all vanilla 3 stars plus a few event 3s. I also have justice unleveled and Miki unleveled, just taking my time. I know they will come when I’m ready. Going to level a tc14 to tc20 in a few days so I’ll have 2 tc20s going, that ought to increase chances of bringing in more. I also was F2P for the first year with only $20 or so spent since.

3 Likes

I’ve played for 7 months, have not found any 5*s. I’m mostly F2P, but I spent around $30 in the first couple months.

I have 2 fully ascended teams of 4*, and a 3rd that’s ready, but I’m not spending my mats on them yet. Still hoping for a 5*. TC 20 is about 2 weeks away for me.

1 Like

I got Gregorian from one EHT pull early in the game. I thought it will be easy to pull 5* oh boy was I wrong. Needed almost 6 months to get him maxed.

Now after year and half got 12x5* maxed and it’s going quite ok. Bigger you are and more events you participate better are rewards. Specially after 9* titan.

1 Like

It depends how lucky you are. I got Onatel, my first 5* second month I started to play and she was maxed 3 months later. I was lucky to find a good alliance and got matts pretty easily. I have now several maxed ones and goods to max even more (lacking heroes).

Junior acco is now 4 months old and I’m still lacking 3 tonics or tabards to max Seshat or Greg. Alliance is good but matts are harder for junior.

1 Like

Started playing mid-January 2019.
Currently lvling my first 5* rainbow team.
Kadilen is at 4/66, so probably a week or 2 from completion.
Therefore, 9 months
But i really took my time and wanted to have a good 4* bench first, so i could have done it quicker i think

3 Likes

You did well. I did this too. First focusing on 4* (and I had 3 of 5* from my first days, Isarnia and 2 Drake). 6 months later I leveled up 2 legendaries though I had much more in this time, being a spender. With the time passing and the base finished, things are going faster and faster. For me, two legendaries in one month till now. And I still have 4* AM but I save those for the next pulls. Still hoping for some S2 heroes, upcoming hotm’s and new events 5*.

2 Likes

I took 10 months for first 5* maxed. Problem was I got a HOTM quite early and not knowing any better I started leveling him right away. That slowed me down considerably and I didn’t have mats to get him to 4th tier anyway. Then I had to play catch-up with my 4* heroes to build up my strength where I could get the mats and feeders I needed to max the 5*. F2P also, so that slows me down.

Moral of the story - stick to the 4* even of you draw a lucky 5* early.

At 12 months I had 3 5* maxed, at 15 months I had 6. Now almost finished 8th.

3 Likes

2 months only because Musashi was my very 1st summons and I put a lot into him until I realized I was wasting time. So he sat while I worked on 3-4* which helped me stock up the AM I needed. Otherwise it would have been much longer.

1 Like

I started playing either September or October 2018, and pulled Aegir in October. I took Aegir to 2/60 and parked him there around December 2018, while waiting for mats. This was also before Aegir’s buff, so I wasn’t in a hurry to max him.

My first maxed 5*? Margaret, in June 2019; then Inari and Lepus in July 2019 (yes, I chose Lepus over Aegir as I felt Lepus could improve my raid/war offense more). Seshat just got maxed in the last days of August 2019.

Now I have Aegir, Gregorion, Rana and Aeron all waiting for mats; and I also have 10 mystic rings to use on a lucky Red 5*, whenever I pull one.

1 Like

Will end up being more than 1 year for me. Took me 6 months to get my first 5* (Obakan), and I still don’t have enough tabards to finish him. Got a Richard shortly after that, not enough telescopes to finish him either. Now I also have Miki, so once I do have enough telescopes, I’ll have a tough decision to make. :confused:

1 Like

Got my first 5* Leonidas in the second month of play, he is still @3/70, the second 5* Aegir was on 2/60 for a long time amidst the buff or no buff issue, meanwhile, I had devoted the time maxing the available 4s the mats could afford, so I will say it took 6 months to max the first 5, then I had all the mats needed for rainbow 5*, afterwards as soon the right heroes came in they got maxed quickly and in about 9 months maxed the first rainbow 5*.

Regrettably, Aegir is still at 3/70, to be bypassed again by Athena and possibly by Magni. Leonidas will get some love as soon the darts are completed.

1 Like

playing since Feb 17 Status is:
5* max 25
5* 3/70 17
4* max 27

2 Likes

I can’t complain to be honest. Playing since February 2019 and have four maxed 5* heroes (Lianna, GM, Poseidon and Seshat) and three 5* heroes on 3/70 waiting for the needed AM’s.(Ares, Satarna and Vivica).

I also have Anzogh and recently Azlar from TC20. I doubt if Anzogh ever gets his ascension.

I’m not a F2P but also not a big spender, VIP and most of the time the Atlantis offers. Sometimes another good offer

2 Likes

I’ve been playing about 4 1/2 months and have Drake at 4.35. I could probably have him further but am working on several 4s at the same time. I’ve maxed 2 4 while working on him and have 3 more that I can finish this week(Scarlett 4.64, Grimm 4.35, and Tibertus 4.50). When I finish them I probably focus on finishing him. I also have Seshat at 3.70 waiting for 2 more tabards.

1 Like

9 months it is :partying_face:
Got Anzogh during April Atlantis
Pulled Kadilen from TC20 in end of May

Thoth is at 4/75, Alice at 4/32 and Vivica at 3/56, so should have my first 5* rainbow team by next month.

1 Like

OK my 1st *5 hero is maxed today! :tada: (in september, so my poll is still valid: 8 month).
Next is Poseidon currently at 4.74.

2 Likes