How long have you been playing E&P?

I can’t remember lol.

I play since August 2017.

lol if it floats your boat sail it brother lol

[quote=“Sha, post:1, topic:92871, full:true”]
Today is my 5 month anniversary of downloading E&P. Curious to see your accomplishments and stats in the timeframe you’ve played.

[/quote]

เปลี่ยนเครื่องใหม่เกือบปีก็ยังเล่นยุ่เลย

Started January 10 of 2018.
Level 48 now
9 buildings left in my base left to be maxed out.
Short of 1xS1 4* and 9xS1 5*.
All 6 S2 3*, short of 5xS2 4*, and no S2 5*
No challenge event/seasonal/HoTM
F2P, no VIP Pass used

exactly how it happened with me lol

Started in July 2018 as f2p, meanwhile c2p since some weeks…spent around 20 bucks so far. Not too lucky with my 5* rooster until now, but working on it (Joon, Sartana, Evelyn, Kadilen, Elkanen)…quite happy with my 4*s though and nothing to complain about except missing gloves for further leveling :joy::joy::joy:

:exclamation: FYI: I advice you to not post your profile stat pictures on here. We did that for 7 Days recruiting as well and we had several issues with people taking those pictures and trying to “claim” those accounts and fake-sell them. :exclamation:

I personally started on 28th of December, 2017.

• Level: 55
  • Alliance: Seven Days Reborn
  • Season 1 completed
  • Season 2 Progress: Province 22, Stage 1
  • Season 2 Hard Mode: 103/270 (not worth the WE to me)
  • Most Powerful Hero: Guinevere at 785 (talent 4)
  • Defense Team Power: 4143
  • Highest Trophies: 2903
  • Raid Wins: 4727
  • Titans Defeated: 355
  • Highest Titan Damage: 1.080.456 (Rare Tiger Bug :smiley:)
  • Highest Combo: 20
  • Longest Raid Win Streak: 35
  • Strongest Titan Defeated: Chaos Spider 12*
  • Finishing Titan Strikes: 21
2 Likes

That’s friggin hysterical @Razor! I mean look I will give it a whirl for a shot at Rumple butbhonestly im laughing as I type this because there not enough orbs and traps and tonics for me to get these 5* 4/80 in all the gypsy stores and Cabela’s and Walgreens in the greater Philadelphia area yet alone the game. Lol. OOOOHHHH! GREAT IDEA! :bulb::bulb::bulb:
So u know how Dominos Pizza is giving points form pizzas that r not even from Dominos…
All I have to do is take a pic of even a homemade pizza and u earn points towards ur next Dominos order. What if we could take pictures of orbs and fine leather gloves and
magic tonic and send them in to the game. Of course it’s briliant. Well it’s dedimitely self-serving but hey, same thing really. Man that’s a game changing idea! Nuff with the trading players and whatnot. Find ur item and take a pic then post it and get ur heros to 4/80 in a flash. There may have been some :tumbler_glass: involved in this
brilliant idea too. Who cares! It’s fantastic

2 Likes

Started 14 July 2018.

• Level 37
  • Season 1: complete
  • Season 2 Progress: Province 20 stage 2
  • Season 2 Hard: 48/270
  • Most Powerful Hero: Evelyn (Talent 1)
  • Defense Team Power: 3707
  • Highest Trophies: 2643
  • Raid Wins: 2808
  • Titans Defeated: 182
  • Highest Titan Damage: 63591
  • Highest Combo: 17
  • Longest Raid Win Streak: 25
  • Strongest Titan: Emperor Dragon 7*
  • Finishing Titan Strikes: 20

5* Heroes: Evelyn, Joon, Zimkitha, Misandra, Kadilen, Quintus, Khagan, Magni.

I started September 2017
I have 17 maxed 5*. 9 at 3/70 and 29 maxed 4*
9 maxed 3*
And still having fun

1 Like

Can i ask u where does season 1 end ?
Iam in province 15 and it’s getting harder ,and my team is not that strong i just need those 3 epic summon that u earn after finishing season 1 and iam losing hope…

Province 23. The map shows, there’s no secret province.

1 Like

Aug 8, 2017
Lvl: 60
That’s for the first account.
My alt started 2 month later and is at Lvl 56.
Addiction level: very high :rofl:

If you feel province 15 is getting harder forget about those epic tokens… Focus on building a 4* team. You can do this by getting at least one TC to level 13… Also do all you can to get ascension materials. This means join a good active alliance, fight every titan, use every war flag, do every rare quest and event, as soon as you are able to, play all mystic visions, fill your chests as fast as possible to increase the chance of an elemental chest to show up. Use all available world energy to farm the map for ingredients. And read the forum threads for information. There is intell available here on all subjects.

4 Likes

I started december 3rd, 2017 O_O

That is all i do, and i will keep doing it , thank u.

1 Like

December 8, 2018. Not that long however, I am totally addicted.

14 October 2018.

2 Likes

Good to see lower level players sharing their accomplishments here! We get a lot of high level profiles here, but this is not a thread reserved to level 40+ players! I salute your initiative!

2 Likes