How long do you wait on mats?

Try to be an A graded always) My helpers are Wu, Rigard and Brienne) Today we had 8* blue, and with Rigard, Wu, Telluria, Melendor and Brienne I scored 50k on each titan hit) Got magic orb)

All costumed unless noted.

Dang, wish I had that. Maybe the RNG tides will turn. I really hate how much role luck plays in this game. Boards, loot, pulls, all hang on dumb luck. I hate when I spend time tailoring my team to someone’s defense, account for their specials and how to counter them, plan out the attack etc., and then get screwed by a bad board. You want your work to be rewarded. No one wants to work a job where you have 50/50 chance of getting paid lol.

A or A+ on almost every titan for the last 2 months.

1 Like

What levels are the heroes you mentioned?

Okay) For me 3* unfarmables is common from 8*-9* titans) 4* unfarmables is much more rarer, of course.

Notice that if you check the store daily you can find there occasional deals that provide ascension materials or have a probability to provide ascension materials.

Telluria 3/70, other are maxed (Maxing Brienne is easy, of course)

1 Like

Just wait till you get tons of 3* mats, dozens of each type of 4* mat but then hit the tome wall and can’t use any of em…it’ll happen, you’ll love it

3 Likes

Yeah, those are a rip-off. I used to pull for those “get at least 2 of the following” chests. You spend 600 to get a backpack and a wooden sword. No, thank you lol. I do like the ones that offer a mat straight up, but they are extremely rare.

See, I only have Mist maxed, the rest of mine are at 3.60. 3.60 Wu Kong gets b**chslapped by 8* titan before he can fire. I’ve never been able to fire him once against the 8* we faced. Was hoping Kailani could get our D up, he straight pimp-slapped her before she knew what the he!! she was doing.

#SpendZero is in full effect.

1 Like

I am not surprised lol.

Word. I decided to spend money only when I know what I’m getting. Some of those Spring Offerings were giving mats, I spent money on those. But spending on gems just to do RNG pulls? Forget about it. And like I said, I don’t need heroes at the moment, so I’ll probably skip on the VIP and take my time with one builder.

Atleast rare challenge event should reward players with compass or gloves alternatively instead of giving in legendary and epic tires.

I have enough materials to level up an entire rainbow 4* but I don’t have compass or gloves . Each month I get either a compass or glove from epic tire which helps me to lvl up a hero .

2 Likes

@Balltaser if you use 3/60 Wu and Rigard, you need a lot of mana pots to be constantly under regen.
Or try rainbow with 3 healers and Wu on titan too, maybe it will amplify your damage.

1 Like

I’ll give that a try. Would it be worth it to keep 2 slot full of mana pots? What other battle items do you recommend? I usually use arrows and axes.

Because I do not have high lvl forge, I usually take 2 kinds of mana pots, axes (when I cannot strike weak point), and HP (usually medium for 225 HP).

1 Like

That’s the worst deals , you can check the % of each deal , I think they are 13-14% pull rate for 3* AM.

Agree. But there are a good elemental deals with 2 3* unfarmable mats for 500 crystals. I think they are worth purchasing.

I don’t know, I get so unlucky at the RNG in this game, I don’t even want to take any chances and play any odds. I pulled for epic troops 33 times, I haven’t gotten one 4* troop lol. 70% of my boards suck. The only place where I’ve gotten lucky is hero pulls, I had a few good pulls. The rest has been awful, I’m tired of playing odds. I might spend gems on sure deals or troop 10-pulls, but I’m not buying gems for that, so it takes a while.