How long did it take you to ascend your first 5* hero?

Have you been trying ?

Nope. Quinus will stay there :grinning: got justice and elk in next weeksā€¦they are both maxed :wink:

I got my first 5* in december 2017 (the 7th, Marjana TC20), 8 month after stating playing. I got 5 by January 1st. Vivica and owl guard with 3 roll on gardian event and Elena on Dec 31st(TC 20)/Natalia Jan 1st(one roll). How long I took to ascend it? I donā€™t rember exactly but it tooks a while (itā€™s still taking a while :rage:). You need 353K XP to fully ascend a 5*. That should be arround 1300 heroes (1/2* considering 50/50%) if taking any colours or 1100 (same stats) of 5* coulour. It take several months.

1 Like

Ares was my first 5* after 3 days of playing and took me 7 month to max, Ariel took me 2 weeks and was my fastest so far.

2 Likes

About 5 weeks, started on the 16th of July

Very long time because I use only same colour and only 2* to feed up. Boss Wolf was the first one and take about 6 months,then Aegir and Onatel i finish them in about 2 months both of them

Well times are very different now.
I got Alberich on October 2nd 2017 and only maxed him on February 2018ā€¦ I was a beginner and had started 3 days before, no chance to get tonics like now with titans, wars, events or tournaments and definitely couldnā€™t get shrikewood done. It was a real grind but he always was and in my opinion keeps being my best hero

General Rule for Max Level +20 Talent:

1* takes one hour to max

2* takes two days to max

3* takes three weeks to max

4* takes four months to max

5* takes five years to max

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been playing for about exactly 5 monthsā€¦ spent some decent money at the beginningā€¦ only on really good deals. Iā€™ve cooled down to maybe 25USD/month now for the last 3.5 months.

I just hit the Ascend button on my first last night. Seshat is now at 4.3ā€¦ so I havent gotten her fully maxed yet, but now it is just a matter of time, the hard part is done.

I had the means to evolve a 5 star green maybe a week or 2 ago, but just havenā€™t wanted to level Elkanen up yet. Hoping on Kingston next month.

One week from today, I will have been playing for a year. :slight_smile:

The first 5* I got was Liannaā€¦ but the first 5* I MAXED was Kunchen; he was done in mid-July. I donā€™t know what part of the month I got him, but he was Feb 2019 HOTM so assuming middle of the month, it took me 5 months from the time I got him until I was able to max him. (Though if I recall, I did take a leveling break from him to max out Proteusā€¦ well worth the pause. :slight_smile: )

As of today, I have three maxed 5* heroes:

• Kunchen at 4-80+2 (Hansel got the Cleric emblems first)
  • Frida at 4-80+7
  • Lianna at 4-80+7

Others currently in progress: Joon at 4-11, Hatter at 4-61

I have the mats to ascend another Blueā€¦ oddly enough, Iā€™m struggling to decide between Thorne or Magni - because I have Frida+Grimm already, adding Thorne to that makes a lot of sense to meā€¦ I know Magni hits hard, but Iā€™m tempted by the triple-nuke of Frida+Grimm+Thorne, heh heh.

I have the mats to ascend a Red, but I havenā€™t gotten a 5* Red hero yet.

I have the mats to ascend a Purple, but havenā€™t decided whether to use them on Obakan or Quintus or wait for something better.

And perhaps of minor interestā€¦ I have 16 maxed 4* heroes with varying levels of emblems.

The above is what a year of playing got me. :slight_smile:

Good gaming!

1 Like

A little less then 6 months of gameplay and i have a full rainbow maxed 5 star. Well not true my ares is at 4.61 cause i stopped for other heroes.

Do it!!! Lol i get itā€¦magni is a good sniperā€¦he will kill one hero but i used to play with two fridas and grimm and that was a guaranteed triple kill guaranteed win after that. So hitting with frida then grimm then thorne would be devastating. Only reason i dont use my second frida anymore is because i been bringing my other blue 4 stars up then i got magni and misandra thats taking priority.

If your talking about first 5s it took me 6 months to max my athenaā€¦

Hmm, I havenā€™t actually ascended Frida, but I have had the mats to do since around June. So 6 months if I actually had and 8 months for Seshat/Onatel.

Let me ask this question, if Mats were easier to come by to max a 5* hero, do you think you would spend more money on gems chasing all the best 5* heroes ?

I know I would.

1 Like

I play since December, got Queen of Hearts in February and sheā€™s still on 3/70. I work on my 4* firstā€¦
Lately I got Lianna, sheā€™s on 3/50 now. But I think QoH will win the race soon :smiley: And Sartana sits on 3/7. The rest of my 5* I havenā€™t really started yet.

In July about 11 months of playing when I have necessary materials ready for Onatel, Lianna

but still didnā€™t push them past full third tier, feeling no such hurry.

About 4-5 months in I got GM, next month Greg and took them to 4/50. Didnā€™t bother with the last 30 levels for a long time because it would take to long and they were already at 95% of their full power so did a lot of other heroes instead. Maxed them when emblems were introduced so time for them is not really relevant here.
Otoh, power leveled Seshat with daily production of 3x TC11 and one TC2 in about 3-4 weeks (and additional purple trainers collected during that time).

My very first summon was a Marjana :smiley:
Its still not fully ascemded, but i got a Vivica a month ago and i ascended her in 2 weeks. I started in December so it took me 8 and a half months .

About 4 or 5 months. I got Zimkitha as HOTM and was working on leveling her for what seemed like an eternity. It took/takes a while, between food and materials for ascension.