How long before you got a 5* hero?

heroes

probably nobody else can believe that kind of luck either! Congratulations!

I started playing june 2017 and I got my first 5* Vivica from tc20 six months later. Second one was Sartana month after that and that was also from training camp.

First from summon gate 9 months after playing and that was Joon, which I already had.

Year to get first HoM, which was Gravemaker! :wink:

But after that something chances. Now I have 26 5* hero and many many 4* heroes. Almost every event 4* hero. I did spent money on this game even before, that Joon and I still do, but not hundreds dollars in month. :wink:

I know the feeling :slight_smile: happy! happy! :blush:

Yay! I just got holy 4* Li Xiu! It’s no 5* but at least it now means I’ve got a solid 4* rainbow team now! So it’s something haha :yum:

I got my first 5* after about a month of playing, did the event summons and got Kadilen. I was ecstatic; even though she’s not well liked by most, she got me so much further than anyone else I had at the time. In two months since, I’ve been lucky enough to pull a few of my favorites (Hel, Alberich and Ares) along with several others. Kadilen is now getting dusty and only brought out for war, but I still appreciate her more than most due to her being my first 5*.

I read posts like this and it makes me sick how horrible my luck is.

I’m sorry :frowning_face:… a month ago I would have felt the same way. All I can say is… hang in there!!

I’m now saving up gems for a 10 pull in November, the HotM looks amazing, hopefully doing bulk pulls will increase my luck! Thanks for the response everyone, it’s been super informative :blue_heart:

Hi again @Tamsin, funny enough my first 5* was also Atlantis related. I think I used my Atlantis coins before sleep (again, like my recent Magni!) and got Bane and Drake

Been playing about a month. F2P player and still building up (got SH and TC to 13 so far) Got enough Atlantis tokens for 1 pull and got Athena. Only got 1 4* in Kiril, still working on the rest of my 3* rainbow team at mo.

Whoooohooo!!! Happy birthday to me!! Thought it’s an auspicious day so I’ll use my gems I saved to do a 10 pull- 9x3*, 1x4* buuut I got Zimmi the cat! She’s my first 5* +I’m not complaining! She’s fierce! Love my new kitteh :heart::cat::fire:

I had posted back on Oct. 22. Playing 5-6 months, and had 1 5*, Elkanen. Since then I got Horgall on a 10-pull, and I just got Thorne from a TC20 pull (15th overall).

I’m free to play, been playing about 4 months now. Aegir is my only 5* hero so far. Currently at Stronghold 14 going on 15, let’s see if I’ll get lucky at Stronghold/TC 20.

That’s already pretty lucky! Got my first 5* hero at SH18, my second was Onatel just this week at SH20. Nothing but 4x3* +a 2* from my TC20 so far :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Onatel, good going! well, luck comes in waves. I have had a bad luck streak with summoning and TC13 recently, all 3*.

Yeh I never just do single summons now, I save up for 10 pulls which seem to have a higher chance of getting HotM as are the only 5* I seem to get hehe

I’m too impatient to do 10x pulls :slight_smile: haha and also I have so few 4* and 5* that I don’t like to wait emphasized text

@tinyeyes I used to do that too but I was only getting lots of 3* with a couple of 4* heros. That’s why I made this thread. The folks on here suggested waiting for 20 pulls. Since then I’ve done 3x10 pulls +gotten 2 HotM my only 2 5* heros so I definitely think it’s worth the wait!! I’ve been playing c2p for over 6 months now so I’m pretty unlucky haha :sweat_smile:

oh thanks for the tip! maybe I will try it… I’m at TC13 now and have only gotten 9 3s. You’re right, summons seem to be luckier, I’ve gotten one 5 and 4 4s from simmons (one HOTM + bonus 4, one event 4*, one Atlantis 4* and one normal 4*)

Been playing since Sept ‘18. Mostly F2P up until Dec when I sprung for VIP and also sprung for the really cheap gem deals. Didn’t help as pretty much been pulling crap 3*.

Took until yesterday to get my first 5* - Onatel. That was out of an Ice Elemental summons as a bonus draw.