How long before you got a 5* hero?

kkkkkkk just wait…
i trained 43 times, for the first 5*
and get Quintus, LOL. will be eternity 3/70
then later, i get some good heros…

1 Like

Noone can answer it. Especially “which one”. “When” also can be something between “next training result” and “within 6 months”. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have some advice that will help you!

1. Reading the forum is not compulsory. More specifically, reading my contributions to the forum is not compulsory. Whenever you see my username and a picture of a cat with a moustache, you are always welcome to skip ahead, if you think it will make you feel better.
  2. It’s sort of gauche to make gender assumptions.
  3. Tragically, I am wrong quite often - on this very forum, in fact. I haven’t tried it, but I’m confident that if you searched for posts in which I said things like “I’m wrong”, “I’m sorry”, and “I’m an idiot”, you’d find a shocking number of occurrences. The key to living with this is, I think, being happy to embrace being wrong and not obsessed with being right.

It always baffles me when people complain about “big words”. What are the particular “big words” that bother you? Do you prefer smaller words? Why?

2 Likes

I’m 7 months into the game and I finally got my first 5 star hero last week. Then I got my second 5 star hero last night. Strange game I tell you.

I’m at the top of my alliance and I’m a co-leader. I’ve suffered through watching multiple new players come into our alliance and pull a 5 star before even reaching level 12. I almost quit about 3 weeks ago when this brand new player came into our alliance and pulled Azlar with his first ever epic pull. Made me so mad. I’m over it now that I finally pulled my own! :grin:

4 Likes

After about a year I drew Fong but I’m FTP.

Since then I pulled Quintus from TC20 and Vivica from Epic Hero token in the last 2 months

1 Like

I started playing September 29th 2017 at night. Then I bought the starter offer, if I recall correct 3000 gems and some mats for $20.
October 1st I discovered what was the summons and did 3. Sabina, Nashgar and Hawkmoon + Alberich.
So I can say I just played the sept 30th without a 5* hero. I must say I just ascended alby on February though.

2 Likes

It took me about a month.

I started just before Thanksgiving last year.
During the winter event - I purchased a Damascus Blade & gems for $9.99
It was a Christmas present to myself :slight_smile:

I did 3 Elemental Summons (Blue)
Received in order → Karil, Kirl and Sonya with a bonus HOTM 5* Perseus.

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly how long it was, but certainly not in my first month or more than 3 months in. Elena, from an epic token, and I fell straight into the trap of levelling her as much as I could and trying to use her on defense at 2/60 instead of a decent 3*. The results weren’t pretty. One of these days I’d like to take her further, but I keep on getting higher priority red heroes to jump the queue - most recently Wilbur.
As for TC20, I had 80 pulls without a 5*. On my 81st, I got… Marjana. Then my next was Elena. She’s the only 5* hero I’ve gotten multiples of out of TC20. Not sure what to do with the five I have of her, but any more are definitely feeders.

1 Like

Ever somebody noticed the klicking sound on summoning heroes?

I thinl it is a counter in the background. I dont know if i missheard that, but when i got a normal 3 star draw it klicks and when a 4 star comes i noticed one time a double klicking.

Maybe i not really pay attention and afterwards i dont care anymore (was to excited about the drops)

Played since April.

Received Leonidas on first week of play by paying for pulls of course and Aeron. Alasie in May.

Have 2xTC20 for 3 months now. Gave me the below 5*. Both runnning 24/7.

2x Leonidas
Vivica
Domitia
Elkanen
Richard
Sartana
Azlar
Magni

So running tc20 is really the way to go and will be helpful to those C2P players to get VIP passes to speed up buildings.

I am a P2P player so of course I have other heroes but I am just stating that patience do pay off when you have at least 2 running tc20s.

1 Like

Chance.

I pulled Elkanen on the first or second day, with the token in the intro pack. “Oh, a 5*, that’s nice,” I thought in my newbie ignorance. A few days of browsing the forums and I realised how lucky I’d been. It’ll be a long time before I complain about the RNG!

Other than the intro pack, I’ve paid for VIP and a couple of the cheap event offers. This got me enough gems to do a few elemental pulls to balance my team, which were all 3* heroes. Then weirdly as soon as I’d built TC13 I pulled a couple of 3* heroes from the daily summons and my next two elemental pulls were 4*.

1 Like

Seems we have the same luck Elayanith :sweat_smile:
Oh well the hunt continues :sweat_smile:

Got my on the second summons HOTM Natalya:smiley:

1 Like

I’m on Tc16 +focusing all my resources into TC, SH +iron! Trying to get up to that tc20 ASAP!!

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Some interesting stories out there :yum:

I just pulled my first 5*. I just got Athena from the Atlantis summon on a single first pull. I’ve been playing since this August, so a little over 2 months. I’ve put about $100 in this game and most of that was this month. I’ve only done two 10x pull on dark elemental summon and got one of every 4* except Cyprian and a bunch of oberons and this Atlantis summon in hopes of Athena, but no luck only 3* from Atlantis at first. But I just got her! And my first 5*. I was so excited I woke up my husband!

5 Likes

She is freaking awesome. I’m jealous. Congrats!

1 Like

I got my first 5* from atlantis summon.
Unfortunately ist the Purple Shark man. :unamused:

2 Likes

My first gem pull back when I was free to play was Elkanen. Was pretty pleased, and on reflection it was probably the one piece of luck that got me more heavily into the game. I know there is not a lot of love for the Elk, but I don’t care - if I ever get the materials I will ascend him, he has done so much good work for me

More recently I have been lucky enough to pull both Khiona x 2 and Aegir, so after 3 months basically C2P I have 4 x 5 stars, and I have at least 20 four stars. Would have to say I have been pretty lucky, but have spent around 200 AUD - not sure whether that counts as C2P anymore :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t really remember when my first 5* was. I think it was the first month and I pulled lianna. I have been playing 9 months and have spent around $750 and I have 11 5* including 2 hotm aeron and drake fong and I have 95 4*, 4 of which came from tc20.

1 Like

My first 5* was Delilah :astonished:. I was playing well over 2 months when I got her from an elemental pull. Then about 2 months later I pulled Azlar… by that time I got my TC20 and got Elkanen, Horghall, Leonidas x2. I started saving up my tokens from about… june/july and was about to pull madly for Khiona. Saved up to 16 free tokens, got her in the first draw :astonished:. Rest of the tokens I saved up for Halloween, and pulled all the 4* I didnt have yet, plus Khagan. So definitely not too shabby. This week I had some gems saved up either for Atlantis or the next Event. Decided to go with Atlantis, hoping for a blue 5* since thats the only colour I didnt have a 5* in yet. Out came Athena and Aegir :blush:. Oh and Wilbur… and later Proteus o.O. I can still hardly believe my luck!!

2 Likes