How long before you got a 5* hero?

I pulled Marjana and Obakan with my first 4 tokens along with Caedmon and Cyprian, so I’d say I was extremely lucky with my first few pulls :blush:

1 Like

Like 2.5 months into playing, I got Vivica on my first try out of either an event summon or elemental summon. Luckiest i’ve ever been imo. That was in august and I still am hunting for darts and orbs to get her to max

I’d been playing for 8 months (or so) before I got my first 5* from a free Epic Hero Token (Justice). After that I started Training Camp 20 and got 3 more 5* from it.
I’m a c2p (not more than $20 a month, usually less than 10).

I started last July ‘17. Got my first 5 on an epic hero token I got. Got Musashi on a bonus draw. Then went a few months and got another epic hero token (they were given out more frequently then) and got Thorne. Then during the Easter event I decided to spend money and now I have basically all the main 5’s plus every HOTM from April till now. And several event 5’s. If you don’t want to spend money get your training camps up to level 20. You will get some eventually.

1 Like

At the start, I got quite a few epic hero tokens and had the VIP thing. Got Alasie as my first after a month and a half as a bonus with one of the tokens. Lianna shortly after that, so I consider myselves lucky!

1 Like

Great point, I know that but good add for the new fellas, I totally forgot to tell about.
Thanks Witchy craft :smile:

156 days. I got a Khagan 2 days ago from TC20… On my 25th training.

I’ve been playing maybe 5-6 months or so, and I’ve gotten 1, Elkanen. I do the VIP thing, and occasional good gem deals. I have a total of 16 4* heroes, 8 of which are fully ascended.

I just got TC20 a few days ago, so I’m hoping that number goes up!

2 Likes

I received Magni in the first week. I got a wanted mission where you have to kill 150 monsters of a certain color, got an epic summoning token from it and Magni came out. Never got a second 5* though, during the 2 months that I’m playing this game now. So my luck is limited, too :smile:

It was similar after I upgraded the training center to 13: My second hero from TC13 was Wu Kong, since then I always only got 3*.

2 Likes

==Short answer==
None I am leveling higer than 5* 2.60 for use in war. I have been playing since 2017-Sep

==Advice==
If you have a hole in your 4* team that needs filling. Example: 4* Rigard, 4* Sabina, 4* Tiburtus are all good Purple 4* heroes. An Elemental summons is your best bet of getting a good 4* you can use with the highest chance of getting a 5* you can use. Example: If you need 4* Wu Kong, your best chance to get him is Elemental yellow summons. This also gives you the highest chance in the game of getting 5* Joon.

Warning: Due to RNG, you might never get a 4*/ 5* hero from Elemental summons.

==Long answer==

HotM Purple 5* using Epic Token.
Red 5* trying to get HotM Delilah+ Boldtusk during an Elemental Red summons.
Thorne accidentally collected during first week of storing food in legendary training.

==Detailed answer==

Two HotM that I am not leveling above 5* 2.60 ( useful in war )
One from Elemental Red summons trying to get HotM Delilah+ Boldtusk ( never did get Delilah), that I am not leveling above 5* 2.60 ( useful in war )
Two from legendary training that I am not leveling above 5* 2.60 ( nothing better to level up with loot 1* / 2* heroes )#
A duplicate blue 5* from legendary training that I am never leveling#
Thorne who I am never leveling#

#= All Legendary training heroes where accidentally collected while trying to deposit/ withdrawal food being hoarded in Legendary training. Three distinct incidences of pressing the wrong button.

Purple 5*= Hotm, Legendary
Blue 5*= HotM, Elemental, Legendary x2
Red 5*= Elemental
=7
since 2017-Sep

1 Like

I’ve been playing for 3 months or so and pulled my first 5*–Justice–in a 10 x Holy Elemental summon during September.

2 weeks later I pulled Elkanen and HotM (Khiona) with a single (free) epic token.

This month I pulled Isarnia, Thorne and HotM (Aegir) from a 10 x Ice summon.

This has demonstrated to me that you don’t need to spend money to get 5*–just luck (as most of you already know). I’m on TC13/11/11 atm and intend to race ahead to my first TC20 asap and not spend any more money on 10 x summons. What I didn’t mention before is that I performed 7 further 10 x summons previously with not a single 5* in sight and a handful of 4s.

I wish lady luck will pay all of you a visit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 months without 5*. But in end of september, i got 2 5* : ares + Khiona with attlantid invocations. And at the beginning of octobers, 2 more from my TC20 : Marjanna and Joon. That was incredibly lucky. 4 5* within a couple of weeks. Oh and im a FTP btw

4 Likes

CONGRATZ
You are must be a very good man … so the RNG rewarded you with those best 4 cards from summons and TC as well.
Happy for you … Praying for my self.

1 Like

First 5* after 2 weekks from epic hero token
Next after 6 months from TC 20

1 Like

I’ve been playing since mid January of this year. I don’t spend any money of my own (the only $ spent were promo gift $ from Google Play Store), no VIP Pass used, all Gems and items were acquired from in-game means (aside from those acquired from the promo cash). I got my first 5* with Azlar in about 7 or so months into playing, from a TC20 pull.

All this time, RNG sees fit to give me 3* - 4* season 1 heroes (mostly 3*s) and even at a times when seasonal and challenge events seem to suggest likelier chances at unique, event heroes. So all these posts about people doing single token pulls to get like a Tarlak (S2 Atlantis) followed by a HoTM and yell “Hot Digdy Dog!” I just had to shake my head and chalk It up to better luck next time for me.

So, no event heroes of any * (unless you count Atlantis as event heroes, which I do have a few, but no 5* there), no HoTM, and my 3 x 5* heroes (Azlar, Quintus, and Elena) were home grown.

4 Likes

Been playing about 3 months. Got Drake as extra pull from a free token(hotm), which was also my first 4*. After that I was hooked. I started spending some money, so VIP. Total of 10-4*s, including duplicates.

1 Like

I started cheap2play (free lasted 24 hours :rofl:) and two weeks into the game I did my first 10-pull (I had done a few singles to get 3* heroes besides Bane so far) and got Delilah as a bonus along with some 4* heroes, and had a 4* rainbow team that I completed a bit later with

I didn’t realize quite how lucky I was at the time.

Especially as Delilah is still an amazing hero today, but what she did for me just starting out was disproportionately good; I doubt there is any better hero to have as your only 5* at the beginning of the game; there might be a few as good though…

3 Likes

Hi everybody,
Playing for 11 months I think :thinking:, Vip since June…
But my first 5 * came with my first 4*, Boril with Delilah around March with 300 gems hardly acquired… So approximately 3. 5 months after I started playing.
Now, I got 11 x 4* maxed and 3 others on their way… some dupes at 3x60 and Boril isn’t maxed, is it a crime? Poor Boril, I will ascend U one day, I promise.
I got later an other Hotm, Gregorion, with another 4*…
So I’m waiting for my Tc20 to give me some new 5* in dark, blue or red… (got Kadilen at 3x70 in a summon and recently Elkanen for TC)
But, yes, it’s hard to get this 5* and it’s a long time to level up them when at the same time you are working on others 4*… At least, I have the 4* mats ready now.

1 Like

Second week pulled Vivica with my second ever epic token… started playing back in May… still waiting on another 2 darts…

2 Likes

Took me about 115 attempts between TC20 and summons to get my first, horghall. Then I went on a run over a couple months where I got GM x 2, Khagan x2, Azlar, Elkanan x2, Eleena x 2, obekan, Quintos and Joon. Now been about 80 attempts with nothing. I’ve gotten 7 red 5s and 8 rings in a year of playing…on the flip side 0 Blue 5s and 15 scopes now lol. Doing a 30 pull when Atlantis summons pops in a couple days with some birthday gift gems…maybe that blue 5* will finally come!

2 Likes