How? Leveling Troops

Yes, but E&P is such a small comunity… in the world, perhaps, one in a hundred thousand people have this kind of money. Far less, most likely… keeping proportions, it would mean there’s only about 10 whales playing this? Neah… there’s far more… guess even whales come in different sizes… some aford the latest heroes, some aford to power level sets of troops in a matter of hours…

2 Likes

I’m not blaming them, it’s their money, after all… I’m just trying to undestand what drives them into such nonsense (from my pov). Perhaps it’s me that am wrong… perhaps I’m absolete and old fashion… and then, perhaps not… people literally get killed over the kind of money this guy dumped in here over a couple of hours… this sucks…

4 Likes

You only “need” to earn say £10,000 a month to be entirely financially independent.

If you had zero costs and £10k a month then dropping £5K on a game is neither here nor there. And there are a fair amount of people like that.

The very Top of the game has probably 1000 or more people who will likely drop more on this a month than you or I earn. And for most it’s probably a drop in the ocean.

I’ve seen high rollers in Vegas lose more in one spin of the Roulette wheel than I have for the whole 5 days.

Kerry Packer famously shut a Texan Ranch owner up by telling him he would flip a coin for his $100m fortune.

Some games will draw people in and then when they realise money makes it happen will get into the competitive element of it.

Whether someone spending 10k a month is disgusting or not is purely a matter of perspectives

3 Likes

Amen to that! My perspective on the matter should be clear enough :grin::grin::grin: But,hey, it’s their money, I couldn’t care less if they flushed it down the drain.

1 Like

Yeah, food is doable, but you need hundreds upon hundreds of feeder troops, and that picture had two lev 30 green cyclops. I highly doubt someone like that has no max green mana-, crit-, or ninja troops in that color, so that wouldn’t mean saving troops for a couple of years to reach the needed amount. I imagine your final option was the one employed.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it is not so easy :

In the picture I simulated feeding 20 1* troops to an unleveld magic troop. I could have reached Level 2 and every troop costs me 11000 ham =220000 ham.
Then look what happened with feeder troop 21, 21*11000 =231000

t
The 21st troop brings the needed ham to 236000, so from troop 21 onward its 16500 ham per feeder troop.

From troop 31 onward it is 22000 ham per feeder troop, until xou have used 40 troops.

From now on it is 27000 ham per troop.

You see every 10 troops it gets 5000-6000 ham more expensive.

If I try to feed a troop to my lvl23 troop( the highest level troop I have) it costs 132000 ham per feeder troop.

You see the ham costs increase exponentially, not linear. You need a lot more ham than you suggested.

Happy gaming

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t notice that. I remember it didn’t increase in the first time this function is released.

Thank you for telling this.

2 Likes

This player has an insane amount of $$$ at hand for the recourses to level these troops! @Mr.Spock has done a previous analysis video on the recourses needed to level mana troops.

1 Like

Yeah it’s horribly painful to feed 1/2* feeder troops.

The ham disappears so very fast.

1 Like

Of course they don’t feed the troops with 1* and 2* feeders. They use the 3*/4* feeders from the summon portal. And the 10 feeders restriction is gone now. All the 3.3M food in the storage is used in one go.

1 Like

Also, you have to realize that there are some people (streamers) being PAID to play like this. 1000s of subscribers each chipping in $5 will have you that type of resources.

1 Like

Ok. So… forget about all 4 troops he leveled.
And forget about the ham too.

Let’s just figure out leveling 1 troop

estimated percentages according to you:
0% 1*
0% 2*
70% 3*
30% 4*

Is that about right @Blord ?

Now… how do we figure out those amounts???
For just 1 max troop

1 Like

The summon chances are 85% for a 3* troop and 15% for a 4* troop. So if you use only 3*/4* feeders the ratio is.

0% 1*
0% 2*
85% 3*
15% 4*

I don’t know how much food is needed for a maxed epic troop but it will surely be less if you include the 1*/2* feeders

… money.

Only way.

No shade. Congrats to them.

I’ve been farming 8.7 for 2.5 years and I do not have anymore feeder troops to feed my troops and they are not at 30.

Just don’t want anyone to have any silly idea this is somehow a planned for thing.

If I had some spare money then it’d be done. Lol.

I feed my troops 1/2/3* whatever. Doesn’t matter. I don’t have anymore troops to feed my troops so there so ham whining needed. I have ha running for the most xp for my bang and that’s the 1/2* troop the 3* troop yields you less xp…. Ham isn’t a problem after a bit unless you spent for troops and run out of ham but hey if you can afford it you can also just buy the ham too.

5 Likes

Ok Cool.
And since there are no 1,2* in the portal this is a good base to work from.

He fed 1 troop 85% 3* and 15% 4* :+1:

Forget about the food… let’s do that later.

I see that a 4* feeder yields 400xp
And a 3* feeder yields 200xp

Can anyone verify this for me please?

2 Likes

200 and 450 (I mean 400) ugh lol

@Pompitous

2 Likes

Appears I am
Correct. 200 and 400

Thanks @Pandita
That verified. Thank you!

Ok. Gimme a min

2 Likes

Lol
Ohhh haha sorry let me take that down lol

Looked at the wrong spot lol

2 Likes

Ok so… I tallied xp from this analysis:

Troop Leveling Analysis

And came up with 67,875 63,800 xp needed to max a 4*.
I am heavily medicated right now…
Can anyone verify?

1 Like

Comment removed. Can’t be arsed getting in to this…

3 Likes