How is this possible?

So, what exactly do you want to know? Can you elaborate a little more?

1 Like

Nah…just a sore loser…lol…These guys waited to hit…Had a solid strategy…and made us their ■■■■■ .

2 Likes

So you wasnt querying the 91pts that one of the opponents got? Seems a bit of an outlier in that list!

Well, a lot of alliances do that. In fact the one we are fighting right now is also doing the same and I think they are gonna win too. Sometimes it works and sometimes it backfires. But yeah it’s a viable strategy. Well good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m learning as I go…So let’s say you put up a crap defense worth low points. Yet you have a badass offensive squad. .Smoke and mirrors…

Been there multiple times, specially against the Russian clans, they just swarm at once like bees

Not really a good tactic - your team might be worth low points - but you are giving them to the opponent on a platter. Plus your team mates are worth more points due to this (each alliance is worth the same amount of points, which are distributed amongst the teams according to their strength and durability). It is always better to put up your strongest defense in war. Smoke and mirrors don’t work here.

2 Likes

That’s the one that got my attention too…never seen a score this high in wars. Maybe one of the game gurus can enlighten us, @zephyr1, @Kerridoc, @Garanwyn?

1000 of the points are divided across the Field based on HP. The other 500 are divided evenly. So in smaller alliances the number of points per team tends to be higher, and in larger alliances it tends to be lower.

I looked up the OP’s alliance, and they have 22 members, and there’s a very wide divide between their strongest and weakest teams — so I suspect that accounts for the point range on the teams.

3 Likes

To follow up on @zephyr1’s comment, the opponent alliance only has 18 members. So barring any surprises, there are 18 or less teams per side.

At 18 teams per side, the average team is 1500/18=83 points. It is therefore not at all surprising that one or more teams are worth 91 points. That would be typical of a higher health team (some 5*s) among lower health teams (mainly 4*s).

3 Likes

Thank you @zephyr1 and @Garanwyn, makes sense now :slight_smile:

2 Likes