How is this possible? Titan hits on counterattack

On titans I’m using sif. If she has no counter attack buff I’m receving about 900 damage from titan hit. BUT if she has a buff I reflecting only about 600 damage. And I see this behaviour on every titan. If I have counter attack buff the titan hits are way lower. Another BS and cheating from game.

1 Like

Isn’t Sif kind of a special case? When you use her special, you get a counterattack of 100% of the damage, but you also get a 50% reduction in damage.

Someone else can clear up priorities and calculations, but if the counterattack calculation is based on the reduced damage received, then what you’re seeing makes sense. OTOH if the counterattack calculation is based on the non-reduced damage, then it doesn’t make sense.

Edit: Also, isn’t there some sort of reduction in damage to the titan based on his defense? So it won’t necessarily receive the full damage?

2 Likes

It was always my understanding the amount of damage reflected was based on the damage received in that hit. Since Sif reduces damage taken by 50% the amount reflected will be based on that 50% reduction.

2 Likes

It was my knowledge that sif reflects before the damage reduction from her skill is applied.
Example…If joon skill was supposed to hit for 900 she won’t reflect 450 but 900.

1 Like

Hmm, interesting. That is different from other riposters.

Now I wish I had her :rofl:.

1 Like

That -300 damage looks like a -34% attack down. What are the other heroes were you using?

1 Like

Nope. Sif counter attack is 100% damage. But receive only 50%.

1 Like

Only titans are problem. Other heros in raid it works as suppose to work.

1 Like

Some rare titans reflect damage to heroes of their own color.

1 Like

So I learned.

You should check Sif’s defense at each attack to see if (and why) it is different.

2 Likes

But the damages received by Sif ( around 300 ) is correct?
You are sure that there are no additional buffs ( health boost, attack reduction ) running?

Never noticed this behavior and I am using Sif on any dark titan.

Do the titan hits have the random aspects as well? Maybe it has just been this and the random percentage have been low in this specific situation, maybe a larger sample would be good to check this.

1 Like

Yes. Damage to sif is low whes shi has buff. But whe shi doesn’t is high. Titans hits way less when she is buffed. Of course 50% reduced damage is taken to consideration.

1 Like