How is this normal? Raid / War Loss when I die from Counter Attack BUT all enemies are also dead

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: and so so until 20 chr :grinning:

1 Like

Noooooooo!!!

Anyone getting three tails in a row will don the tin hat of doom and march to Helsinki, determined to unveil the shadowy conspiracy that has selected THEM specifically for misery!!

4 Likes

In all combat sports when a championship belt/cups are in the line in the event of a draw the one defending the belt/cups retains said belt/cups

2 Likes

No boxing gloves here! Just magic stuff… I don’t think that rule fits this story…

They technically succeeded in defending their tower if there’s no opponents alive to raid away their stuff so I think I get the decision.

Like their goal is to not let you get to their stuff. If you die, then they were victorious in this mission. Even if they all die, you still didn’t get their stuff

If u think that is terrible, try mine. In the end I lost without killing any of them. Look at how many reds i have

1 Like

I would any day take on a Zeline tank. I try to avoid Kashrek, even if I would use three reds on my offensive setup for that defense. And definitely bring at least one dispeller against him. Two fast ones would be better. The damned lizard has that fire defense buff. Cademon and Sonia maybe.

1 Like

I always double neutral colors against Kash.

1 Like

Even if you dont raid for loot you’ll still get five kills towards an active hero chest, silver lining

4 Likes

Got some experiences with Kashrek, not necessary the best kind. Using three offensive reds against him lives it up to the board. Get 6 red tiles on him before he gets to use his special, or even 5 if you are lucky enough to get some critical damage, battle is 95% won. one more red ghost combo through the gap and is game over. You get to shoot three specials in the same turn. I use Gormek, Kelile and Colen. Once the tank is gone and they are charged it’s a slim chance you could lose that round. Gormek drops defense, Colen does the rest, Kelile cleans what is still standing.
On the other hand, if you don’t get those red tiles in the early game, your chances drop real fast.

1 Like

But if someone raided you, and this happened to them, then you would get the cups and they wouldn’t. See…its the same.

No, it is not the same. I wouldn’t even know about it, as the one I fought has no idea about how close the fight was. So it would be just another defense success, as many other. On the other hand, when you attack you actually contribute to the victory, so you resent defeat on a more personal level. Being so close to victory, seeing them all go down and than getting the defeat screen is a real mood breaker…

It happened to me. Yeah, I know it’s frustrating but it’s normal.

OK, so now you are talking emotion and not fairness. Emotion has nothing to do with fairness. Fair is if the same thing happens to both sides under the same condition.

So I would rephrased this a bit and say that to improve the game play experience you feel this should happen. Not hinge your argument on fairness.

1 Like

Look, I’ve been through this all day… I’ll say again, for the last time I hope, an injustice that happens to everyone is still an injustice… doesn’t make it fair… I understand your point of view, “oh, chances are slim this will ever happen to me… who cares, let it happen”. But think a bit out of the box. Don’t relate it to the game. Both teams died! Hurray!! Let’s give the cups to the one that didn’t lift a finger for them… WTF is that?!

you should look up the word injustice I think. and maybe fairness.

1 Like

Moderator post

This topic seems to be wrapping around itself. Please only post if you have something genuinely new to add. Every comment does not need a reply.

2 Likes

How about this one?! This is not right!

If that isn’t right and no one is left then should it be center?

2 Likes

Sorry about going off topic, but this is too much…

So, if we both get robbed on our way home tonight, that is fair because it happened to the both of us? Or should we rob the robber in return, to make it fair?

I think you are a bit confused about what fair means and should keep your opinions to yourself as long as they are not related to the topic at hand. You brought nothing of interest to the thread, just repeated what others said before, and now you are giving me lessons on words meanings… cool…