How is this guy possible?

A teammember encountered this opponent. Level 16, but he has HA because he has a changed formation. How is that possible ?

4 Likes

I see two possibilities:
1 a long time player who doesn’t use world energy. Could just do raids, war, and titans.
2 newer player who bought a bunch of gems and rushed building

5 Likes

Can’t do war or titans since they’re not in an alliance. Could be a long-time occasional player just in it for the maps.

2 Likes

I think these 2 possibilities are near to 0
:innocent:

4 Likes

Or…an alt who usually leads an alliance, and that’s about it. I have a level 5 alt who buildings have made a lot of progress. Because that is essentially all they do. let people in and promote people. perhaps this guy was doing that and is now playing it for fun. To see if there is any fun to be found in the game these days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda different, but without using WE (or gems) you can have some weird situations.

This is my alt account, and of course i never invest anything in it:

Screenshot_20210610-214713_Empires

1 Like

I’m calling BS how would a level 16 player have the ability to build all the buildings required just to get the HA? If we’re talking gem skips that does not sound logical! Haven’t done the math but that’s thousands of dollars just to change formations!! Let’s be real about the situation

1 Like

I think that guy somehow got Mod .apk of this game in which there must be an unlimited supply of gems…

1 Like

By choosing the most tedious aspect of the entire game? Her, or his, idea of fun is wildly different from mine. Or indeed most players for that matter.

4 Likes

Or your friend is winding you up with the help of Photoshop.

2 Likes

They might be from dev team or something.
All mods or cheats are not working in online game, believe me.

1 Like

Maybe just a bug… Or a millionaire with nothing better to spend the money on.

1 Like

Ah… We are talking about Hero Academy (building that you can construct when you have Stronghold lvl 25) here, not real Heroes

Not possible in any way the cost would hav been extreme.

2 Likes

Not someone buying gems or they would have better heroes. It’s a long term players alt.

Reading through the requirements to upgrade your SH to 25 sounds like a player needs to max quite a few essential buildings and that is no “Easy” task for a level 16 player especially considering the capacity of resources. I’m @level 81 don’t recall where my buildings were at the time of 16 but I’m sure I wasn’t close to HA. Would love to see a screenshot of your alt base if possible because time and cap space seems to be a conflicting factor. Not saying it isn’t possible with alt accounts but numbers don’t lie.

1 Like

There are only 4 things needed:

• Time
  • Builder
  • Food
  • Iron

All can be acquired without farming in map.

Out of millions of players out there, I am sure there is at least one eccentric enough to do it.

6 Likes

May be possible to max all buildings by spending gems ? Because player is able to buy food and iron with gem too. That’s really expensive but there are many rich man in the world so that expense is not a matter to them.

May I ask how you know cheating isn’t possible? Have you ever played their Poker game? What about bots or Mods? Would’ve swore there was a lot of scandalous activities going on last year and the year prior. What makes you so certain? Did we forget the live game boards from Beta and the abuse of farming Event boards for Tabards lol

As i said above, it is likely that my alt will have a fully leveled base before it has a fully leveled hero. Not even a 3*. Their role is to unlock the door when all members are out mercing, or visiting friends in other alliances. I am sure i am not the only one with an account like that.

1 Like