How is this allowed?

I just received a Farsight Telescope and a EHT from a bronze raid chest in my alt account and meanwhile I only received some foods, some irons and 1 (!) diamond from a DIAMOND raid chest in my main account.
How is this allowed? What is the point of going to diamond tier at this point?

1 Like

RNGessus is lord of this game, friend, this is just business as usual, nothing out of the ordinary and not gonna change any time soon. Better get used to it. And, yes, you’re right, there’s no point in raiding in diamond beside the raids themselves. In diamond you get to fight S3 heroes, ninjas and other heroes you don’t meet anywhere else.

2 Likes

Theoretically over time you’ll get better loot from 100 diamonds chests compared to 100 bronze ones, but they have to give a small chance of 4* mats in bronze chests, so that people can ascend heroes to be able to improve to the higher levels

2 Likes

Playing two separate accounts gives me an excellent view of rng in action!

3 Likes

Chests as well as titan loot have different number of slots. Each slot is filled the moment you open a chest and it is filled based on a random number generated to pick a particular item from a list of available items.
In bronze arena maximum number of slots is less than in diamond. That is the only difference between them.

3 Likes

Pretty sure lower tier chests have less food/iron too, but id have to drop out of diamond to find out how much.

With maxed food/iron storage I get about 200k food and 180k iron from a chest. (We’re pretty sure that storage has an effect on results)

1 Like

Raid chests will give me an average of 1 4mat per month. Maybe 1 eht, 2 etts, 3-4 3 Mats and 4 or so raid flasks. Plus more trainers gems and much more food and iron. No way I would go back to bronze for an anomalous chance at a 4* mat. Besides as has been pointed out diamond has all the interesting matchups, if you are strong enough to face them

2 Likes

As i observed, yes we get 4* mat drop in bronze arena. But drop rate is low compared to diamond arena loot tier.
My observations based on playing 3 accounts.
Now i play diamond often. More fun there.
Other 2 i wont play much.
This thread got some notable points from E&P players.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like