How is the game trolling you?

Well, I’ve turned to extremely c2p and I really don’t care about the game anymore. But, I was still annoyed by the fact that it’s been more than 3 months since my last 5* (Zagrog). And almost 2 months since my last 4* asc mats.

And then, this happened. Is there any other combo that can be more lucky but at the same time so trash? :joy:

7 Likes

They’d be decent when entered into a 4* vf raid tournament.

I got Salmon Loki the first day he was originally added to his portal.

1 Like

I got 2 Ratatoskr out of 20 Pulls on Solstice - I mean, there are over 200 5Stars in that portal. How realistic is this? And you cant imagine my face when that fu@^!* question thing with - guess who - Ratatoskr came out the next day.

Also, I’ve got Salmon Loki and this time my second 5star from alliance quest. A second Quintin.

I think I am bugged…

2 Likes

I am keep getting S1 heroes from S5 gate.
So far I got only THREE S5 3 :star: (Rekhetre, Waqas and Jarif), ZERO S5 4 :star: and ZERO S5 5 :star:.

Rest of the pulls were always S1 heroes. Heck, I am getting S1 4 :star: heroes from this gate more often than S5 3 :star: - and there is 51,4% chance for S5 3 :star: and 11,9% for S1 4 :star:

1 Like

Just used 400 coins and 3 Aqeela and a waqaz already have both.

1 Like

Well…my raid situation went from bad to worse, wasn’t sure it was possible, but yes, yes, it absofreakinglutely is . Now am being matched up against 5200+ teams even after losing several raids in a row, each stronger than the previous one. :roll_eyes:

Were it not the needed points in pov, would joyfully quit raiding altogether and avoid the frustrations completely .

You get EHT for finishing some stages. And that reward is fixed not random

@Kenji69666 I was talking only about random drops, not fixing rewards. I have excluded fixed seasonial stages rewards from what I said.

Another rant - Costume Chamber hates me.
I can’t pull basic 4* heroes “everyone have”.
I am still missing Rigard, Sabina, Cyprian, Boril, Kiril, Grimm, Gormek, Hu Tao, Li Xiu and Wu Kong.
This month all pulls were nothing, but 3*s again. Yeah.

I can’t get kiril, gormek and colen and these 3 are the ones I want the most. Others I have but never use

I don’t care for colen… Just a weaker version of s1 azlar… But the costumes for both kirils and gormek are useful…

The skip button is your friend! :slight_smile:
You easyly compensate the used food by winning more raids.

I am a lv. 84 ftp and win 70-80% of my raids.

:rofl: c Colen is much better than Azlar and is a very, very good costume.

Currently trolling me by not giving me oil… its a 1* mat and ive had to use 51we just to get 5 oils for antidotes for todays POV.

This is from farming levels that supposedly have higher oil drop rates

3 Likes

I don’t think we were talking about the costume.

They were.

To which @Kenji69666 replied.

I understand the confusion though. And I agree, base Colen is awful.

51 WE for 5 bottles of oil… :sob: Ok, this is a next level troll job. Well done game, well done.

1 Like

Mea culpa… I either missed that part or wasn’t paying attention.

Re-rolling has done little more than burn thru too much ham for little , to no reward. And as said, each opponent stronger then the last.

Eventually the chest will get filled, or not . :thinking::sweat_smile:

That is strange and does not compare to my experience.
Even if I have to skip 10 times ( not often ) to find an opponent I have a high probability to beat, the winning percentage keeps me in a positive food balance.
Just finished 6 raid wins in a row which is not uncommon.
On the other side I almost never have less than 3 wins out of 6 tries.
I am raiding in diamond, mostly 3-2 ( Rigard, Proteus plus 3 heros of the appropriate color and specials )
My attack teams usually total 4200 to 4400 and I attack opponents up to 4800 depending on their team composition.

So the game trolls me only very seldom when I am raiding. :slightly_smiling_face: