How is the beta testing application going to work

Glad I forced you to submit it.

:grin:

2 Likes

Do they email you if you are accepted or not? @littleKAF

According to this, they will email you. However I’d note that wasn’t my experience a year ago. One day I logged into the forum and I could see a new category called “beta lounge.” At that time beta was closed. It wasn’t until near beta being opened that I got emails to get things set up.

As I’m an Apple user, beta is run through a third party app called test flight. I had to download that and get my password and the sort. It is done differently for google (you’d have to ask a google user :man_shrugging:).

There are some pinned topics in the beta lounge but I remember being confused a bit. Part of it is not knowing what beta looks like when it’s closed or open. Once I went through it, I got it - learn by experience. Others are confused too at times (you can tell by occasional posts that come in by new users.

Despite what I wrote, it’s pretty straight forward. Just takes going through a round once to get the drill.

5 Likes

Thank you. 20 characters

1 Like

I need some assistance.
I applied for beta but meanwhile I broke my phone.
Bought a new one and now account ID and phone model changed.
Should I submit a new form?

I’m not sure whether they’d want you to submit another application or not, and the Small Giant Staff is mostly off now for the weekend and holiday, so I can’t get you an answer from them right now.

I think your best bet is to submit a Support ticket and ask, so they can get back to you when they’re in the office.

4 Likes

:heart: Thanks a lot Zeph will do that!

1 Like

Shoot. I filled out the form but I dont know now if I meet the trust level requirements. I fear I may have wasted SGG’s time.

1 Like

You do :slight_smile:

Trust level 2 is “Member” on the forum

4 Likes

Ok. Appreciate it, thanks.

Peace be upon you
I’ve filed a request to join the beta.
But I haven’t got an e-mail yet.

Muito bom saber dessas especificações pra ser um testador Beta. Difícil é fazer tudo isso.:joy:

I assume there is not beta spots open currently? I would like to apply. Wondering if there are any plans to open beta tester spots?

They open up applications periodically. Watch the forums to find out when they open back up.

Then be very patient. I believe you will only hear if/when you are selected. I got into beta 4-5 months after completing my application.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m just a novice in hieroglyphics but I did make Beta !!!

That’s BS.

20 male cow turds

1 Like

Totally NOT true - this is how false information gets spread :angry:

tenor

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

A reminder that Forum Rules prohibit spreading false information.

4 Likes

zephyr! Long time no see man! Hope you’re still doing well.

RE: the forum rules about spreading false information, can we please do something about all the people who claim that it’s “easy” to beat the posted summoning odds? Like the ones who say they’re completely F2P but they pull every single HotM by burning incense and 5 common summon tokens while spinning around in circles reciting Robert Frost poems backwards to RNGesus?

EDIT: because it doesn’t work. I’ve tried it. Though in hindsight, I can’t remember if I was supposed to be spinning clockwise or counterclockwise.

Cookie Settings