How is the beta testing application going to work

Just a general question involving the next intake for beta testing.

As an avid player spending all energy flags etc daily without player how do we go about getting the credentials required to test these new features and give valuable feedback for the players.

Sometimes it feels the majority voice isn’t heard and as a member that spends but not excessively would love a chance to help be involved in the balancing so it’s not just helping those who have a second mortgage because of spending so heavy lol.

Any input and opinions would be greatly appreciated from the community here

7 Likes

You have to wait for an application thread like this and fill out the paperwork :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

There is an announcement that states “trust level member (2)”. What does (2) stand for? My trust level is member, is it any different?

1 Like

Trust level 2 is Member ( see notes ) so you qualify.

Forum users that can view Apply for Beta are already Trust level 2, or higher.

Notes

Click for notes

Trust Level 2 - Member

FIN

15 Likes

Thanks a lot, great news

3 Likes

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/about-the-apply-for-beta-category/145662

Keep an eye on this thread. GL.

4 Likes

Just putting it out there people how on earth do you become a beta tester for E&P

3 Likes

Not writing with caps lock?

10 Likes

It appears that more information will be coming from SGG as they added a new category. See the link below. I’d note you have to be at trust level 2 which is member. Those requirements are as follows:

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/about-the-apply-for-beta-category/145662/2

14 Likes

Dude, I’ll give you the like just for your sweet moody lion avatar, the rest is up to you.

12 Likes

He’s got 2 likes now @JonahTheBard. I can appreciate a good avatar as well. So now you are 50% OVER the needed Likes @Pillage77. So good luck on your quest!!! Best of Luck!!

7 Likes

He is pretty Moody but I love that Avatar thanks bro

6 Likes

Well, he already is at member level. But giving love not a bad thing.

5 Likes

“entering at least 20 topics”

Does that mean starting at least 20 threads, or visiting 20 different discussion topics? I just want to make sure I qualify.

1 Like

Dang I haven’t met this yet as much as I’m on here with my thesis commentary? LOL

2 Likes

You are a member.

Your summary

( Profile - RayZeus - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum )

lists your trust level.

4 Likes

I want to become a beta tester.

1 Like

You earned member on August 3

(Member badge on Empires & Puzzles Community Forum)

1 Like

Reading. It differentiates between a thread and a post. So you can’t just read one longer post.

And as @Gryphonknight said, you do qualify. It really isn’t too high a bar to qualify as member. Regular is a bit higher.

3 Likes

I think you are getting “member” and “regular” confused. You are indeed a member (and in fact regular is pretty achievable in the near future too with some more reading).

4 Likes