How is it possible? (players with several HOTM)

As simple as …this.

1 Like

Wow some good luck, got lucky a few days ago too with HotM, my very first, just one pull. So happy :smiley::pray:t4::wine_glass::champagne:

1 Like

I think most of the top tier players would be spending in excess of $1000 a month. I know I have been guilty of getting a bit loose with the card at event times

2 Likes

I hate you so much! :joy:

Like this ?

well that’s bad luck. I got theses two in four pulls in a row. My 2 first 5* x). Got a third 2 days ago (marjanna)

2 Likes

That is a super lucky pull!

don’t think I have ever done more then 30 pulls in a month and have been quite lucky. Have Alasie, gm, 2 drakes, khiona and 2 hels that I got from first Atlantis gate.

I too am yet to pull a HoTM, i suppose its just down to luck. Some of my alliance members who have just started have gotten HoTM off one pull where my 10 gets none

My alternate account is only about 4 months old but it has gravemaker and khiona both free pulls as I put no money into that account. My main account has several HOTM and I haven’t spent that much compared to so many others. It’s all luck based.

Token draw 2 months ago on my alt account:

5 Likes

Well, I have Musashi, Ares, Aeron, Gravemaker, Alasie, Gregorian, drake, Khiona and Aegir. Do about 30-40 pulls a month, sometimes a few more

I have 4 HoTM, playing since late January, spending about tenner a month (depending on events - sometimes twice as much), doing about 20 pulls a month. Maybe I am lucky, but first half a year I thought I was not lucky at all. First 5* came after I built TC20 (not from TC20, but HoTM). Till that time I used max. 4*. This game is about patience and I see that many people are better off not getting 5* first half a year. Otherwise they are frustrated that there is no way to go and got stuck on 2/60. Wait and see, you’ll get it in there in time and you’ll have a team to compete with anyone.

1 Like

Add Zim to the list

20 characters

I spent 2600 gems on event summon. I got two 4 star and the rest were 3 star. My son has gotten them all thru free summon. It’s ridiculous actually.

3 Likes

I have spent 20 dollars total since September, I have Drake Fong, Khiona & Zimkitha.

Khiona & Zim I pulled off of epic tokens.

It’s luck of the draw.

I have been playing since January and those are my only 3 HOTM.

Sometimes it’s just good luck. Last month I got hotm on single epic summon token (token got me junk but I got bonus draw) never got another bonus whole month. This month I’ve gotten about 7 onatel on an assortment of draws. I do spend some money on the game but not a crazy amount by any stretch…though I am certain there are players that spend insane money and don’t get bonus draws often, and some that spend crazy money and get a ton. I think there is a lot of luck to this game, and even spending crazy money won’t guarantee you get those bonus draws. At any rate, that’s just my opinion on the matter. Good luck to you and hope you start pulling those hotm’soon too.

I tend to hoard tokens And Atlantis tokens then use a bunch at once. Not sure that helps get a hotm even a little, but I have gotten them last couple of months.

Well trying to hunt Kageburado I got like 8 Onatels it’s stupid… I Don’t think Hotm is hard to get, however it’s very unlikely that she’ll appear7aftee the 1st 10 pulls.

Just because you were lucky, does not mean HOTM are easy to get. It has been at least 11 months since I have seen a HOTM turn up in a summons. Some people never get lucky. And there is absolutely no evidence to confirm your statement that they are more likely to turn up in the first 10 summons.

3 Likes

Yes it is players with deep pockets we have spoken about this in the chat room I have during December many members spent more than 1500. Just trying to get mother North I will say in December with all the specials I also spent more than usual but oh well I had fun and even though I didn’t get mother North I did get a few new heroes

It’s just as everyone says. I spend 100-200 dollar / month on average, I reset raid chests (since they are better loot than monster chest) 3-4 times each day, I do pulls for heroes and I spend gems on world energy to fill chests and farm for items, so I can create stuff and get higher damage on titans and a chance for better loot.

So the more you do (not just spending) the more you get.

1 Like