How is it possible a player has maxed Lady of the Lake and Black Knight within 12 hours of their release? (Discussion of how heroes can be maxed immediately after release with a little planning ahead, and no need to buy Food)

Dude, any hack in the game is seen by the server and the player loses his account. In all popular games is the same… OMG :rofl:

4 Likes

Moderator’s Note

The Forum is not an appropriate place to ask Small Giant to investigate possible game issues or inappropriate player activity.

For that, please contact-support

That said, as other players have noted above, maxing two 5* heroes is a trivial exercise for a player who has sufficient resources and has planned ahead. Discussion of how that’s possible is appropriate, but naming and shaming of a fellow player is not.

Please be mindful of Forum Rules so that this thread can stay open. Thanks!

23 Likes

17 days?!!

What?!

1 hero in 17 days… ok Nash. I believe you!
I really do

He did 2 heroes in less than 12 hours…

Hello?

Ok, let us check the numbers on this one.

Amount of XP required to max 2x 5* heroes = 2 x 353553 = 707,106

If you run 2x TC11 and 1x TC2 for a month you get (2 x 12 + 48) x 30 = 2160 feeders

Assuming uniform distribution of the 5 colors and 1*/2* feeders, the amount of XP from these feeders = 432 x (180 + 468) + 648 x (150 + 390) = 629,856

XP left = 77250 (38625 per hero which is easily attained by 8x 3* and 8x 2* trainer heroes in each of the two colors)

About the ham, if all farms are level 20 they produce approximately 1.5 million hams per day, so in a month you can store 45 million food in 1x TC20 (this is just food from farm, and nothing else).

So as you can see, with a little bit of planning and patience it is quite easily possible to max 2 x 5 star heroes in a matter of hours after you pull them. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Feeder can stock in TC11 (unlimited).
Ham can stock in TC20 (unlimited).

Problem solved. Period.

10 Likes

Don’t forget that you get a fair amount of Hero XP from the Summons too.

Pulling multiple 5* Challenge Event Heroes is going to mean a ton of 3-5* feeders, barring extraordinary luck.

7 Likes

Not true. I have more ham in my tc20 than I need.

9 Likes

Ok. Don’t check. Thanks moderator. Sorry to have wasted everyone’s time. And sorry I wasted my money here.

Exactly, I am just trying to show the OP that even without doing anything it is possible to max 2x 5* heroes if one prepares for a month. That’s why I didn’t even use the hams from raids, chests, levels etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Again, the Forum is for player peer support.

If you want to talk to Small Giant Staff, then contact Support:

4 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Flagfest and Deleted Posts from How is it possible a player has maxed Lady of the Lake and Black Knight within 12 hours of their release?

That moment when the patience of a moderator is hardly tested…

6 Likes

@Shoop, I realize you’re getting piled on here a little bit and that sucks. I honestly think everyone should back up a little bit. Perhaps a friendly reminder from a mod that we could all be a bit more civil?

1 Like

Just making sure it’s clear that we’re all fellow players here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Obviously no one here is going to be checking on anyone’s account, since none of us have access to do so.

4 Likes

The only amazing thing here (IMO) is the patience and determination required to push that many buttons on a screen in such a short timeframe.

15 Likes

Or surviving opening the visa statement at the end of the month.

18 Likes

I would disagree due to the OP making a very serious acquisition, but I see your point so I deleted my post since i assume this was partially directed at me.

1 Like

I apologize. I see how it came across as shaming. I realize […] has been here a long time. Sorry […].

2 in less than 12 hours… wow. My hats off. Serve the crow. I’ll eat it. I just wanted admin to look and make sure that it was legitimate as this was less amazing to see and more frightening for someone who has given the game much personal money also

In another game I play. RR2. An old players account was banned. He was using some 3rd party hack. So… I was biased.

Two in less than 12 hours. So unbelievable… I only wanted verification, not to attack

6 Likes

I will attempt to make a constructive post:

On May 1st, information about Seshat was posted. I probably saw it a few days later and decided I wanted to prepare for her (acquisition and power leveling).

On July 1st, I posted that I summoned Seshat. At the time I noted (and posted) that, before feeding Seshat, I calculated that I had the resources to max her twice over. I had done that in a little under two months. And easily. All I did was save regular summon tokes, not collect my TC 11’s, and farm heavily during the Atlantis Rises immediately preceding.

8 Likes

I don’t know who […] is, seems like another player similar to zero. But I now know why he’s named […], cause he must be feeling from pushing buttons for hours to accomplish that feat. I leveled a five star once in a few hours, I hated every minute of it but just wanted to accomplish it for myself. It is a crap ton of work can’t even begin to imagine how much more annoying it is to do two of them same day ugh

3 Likes