How is it possible a player has maxed Lady of the Lake and Black Knight within 12 hours of their release? (Discussion of how heroes can be maxed immediately after release with a little planning ahead, and no need to buy Food)

IMO Sg should close this loophole of being able to restore resources used in TC and craft houses.
Being able to level a up a hero in minutes goes against SG spirit for this game imo.

What is “SG spirit”?

From reading the forums one assumes it’s “make us spend as much and as fast as possible”.

Which makes this “loophole” fit right in.

4 Likes

I concur with @nevarmaor 's assessment of the situation

SG created the TRAINER HEROES for some reason.
1 * trainer hero = 1200 elemental xp points
While 4 * trainer hero = 6000 elemental xp points.
4 * hero at 3 70 = 9xxx xp points.
With mats ready, I maxed Lianna within 3 raid chest filling afer pulling her. A diamond arena raid chest return about 18xk foods and iron.
A bunch of green 3 * and 4 * trainer heroes which I had been keeping for quite sometimes + sacrificed a second 3 70 Kashhrek and LJ speed up the proccess. I am at xp45 at that time.

Higher level player could do it much faster.

That’s insane. (20 characters)

So… I got a couple months in tc 11 and 20. And use the other 2 to produce feeders. And now adjust between the 20 and 11 for food and recruits.

Thanks

I still don’t understand something:

Did […] not harvest from his TC’s for a couple years?

I mean… people are showing pics where they have over a year of training days on a camp. Whatever… all I see there is a bottleneck…
How do you drain that?! How do you get the feeders out?

This is mine. Lots of TC storage, saving for a while plus 195 daily summon tokens. I have a thing with hoarding reaources.

1 Like

When people are showing the x year of trainings in a camp, they are showing the “bank” of food that is there for pulling.

For a player like […], i am assuming he isnt working on feeding lots of heros since he probably has most of the ones he wants maxed already.

With that being true (if it is), his training camps are probably just churning out recruits without pulling them out every day (like most of us do)

1 TC 2 will churn out about 1500 feeders in a month. Assuming he has 2 of those running 24/7, thats 3k feeders per month. more than enough to max a few heros. especially when you add in all the 3* plus food he would have pulled in trying to get those heros from the portal

Yep. There’s 1 hero. Never disputed here.

195 daily summon tokens won’t even get 1st ascension.

And by tc storage I assume you’re saying you haven’t harvested from your tc’s In a long while and let them pile up.

So… draining the year long wait time. That’s the question… fire up a couple 19’s???

Interested to hear your thoughts on him. Maybe better to leave them in the Knight thread though but the more input on him the better.

Ok. Thanks Cvs. So… painshaft didn’t harvest from TC’s for a long while. And the year long wait is just food storage bottled up.

Ok so… you don’t drain it. You just move from tc20 to tc11 to make more food and recruits

As far as getting recruits out. You have to wait and pile them up

Right?

1 Like

Yeah…

So you are using TC 1, 2, or 11 for pulling heros(feeders)
TC1 produces 4380 feeders per month
TC2 produced 1500 per month
TC11 produces 360ish? i think

save those for a month or so and you are in good shape.

lots of ways to skin the cat

1 Like

-122 cups over night. But it seems alot in my ally got raided hard. He might be moved to flank in a week or so.

And I had my TC running, with no one else to feed, so they sat. I ran 2 TC11 and 2 TC20. Took training out of TC20 when I ran out of ham. TC20 is used as ham storage, cause im definately not going for the 3* it gives me.

My TC11 was going for quite some time. 850 in one, 490 in the other.

I think you’re missing something that has been mentioned already - how many pulls do you think were made to get those heroes? 100? 1000? 3* “feeders” give you 666 xp a pop on average, and 4* are more, so if you do 500 pulls and get one 5* hero you want, you have all the xp you need from the other 499 summons without touching a TC.

1 Like

yup, I called that out here.

I personally pulled BK and Arthur. The heros i pulled alone got both into mid T2

Well. I did touch a bit on whether or not he was Bill Gates. I think… but yeah… 500 pulls. 1 hero mostly leveled. And tc’s To level the other 1?

Ok…

Anyway. Thanks. I was very curious having started this how to pull the recruits out.

Wait… be patient… and thanks again

1 Like

I did this on ranvir and Seshat and Miki. Only took me 12 days each. And without reserves. Just now how it works

12 days each! That seems reasonable. :shushing_face:

Try 6 hours each