How is it possible a player has maxed Lady of the Lake and Black Knight within 12 hours of their release? (Discussion of how heroes can be maxed immediately after release with a little planning ahead, and no need to buy Food)

He’s trolling. Close this thread. It’s crystal clear.

I’m F2P and I’ve maxed a 5* hero myself no longer than yesterday. In less than an hour. And I still have all the mats, food and feeders to max two more. My TC11 have been running for 6 months now and my TC20 food storage had a 460d queue (now back to 360). It’s no rocket science.

I could’ve max three 5* in about three hours. Without spending a single dollar.

Move on.

8 Likes

Indeed, it certainly can.

Since you cannot wrap your mind around the proven fact that it is absolutely possible to max level two 5* heroes within 12 hours of their release without cheating.

It absolutely is. The entire community has tried to show you that it is.

You disagree. Fine. So nothing more to be accomplished here, from either side.

Please close the thread.

1 Like

Isn’t it more efficient to store in tc13 rather than 20?

Slightly, yes.

But with TC20, you can get an occasional Sartana, Vivica, Lianna… And a little less Graymane. That worth the small difference to me.

2 Likes

Ok.

First I’m a noob. Now I’m a troll. Lesson learned. I won’t do this again even if I see 4 new releases max level within hours of release. Happy gaming everyone

How do you not comprehend that the basic mechanics of doing it for one means you can do it for 2, 3, 4 or 100?

You can store food and recruits indefinitely and pull them at your leisure. What are you imagining is the limiting factor?

2 Likes

IDude it’s cool wouldn’t worry about it! I did ask the question what’s the quickest someone has got a hotm or new 5* n what’s the Quickest they been leveled to max! There videos on YT on people doing it! Is a real eye opener once you see it, you can understand how it’s done! My tc13 is about 100 days sure it’s not like a tc20 but still has the same idea for me in the future when I get to tc20 :slight_smile: look them up! Happy gaming

I get it. I never questioned 1 hero max’d right away. See from the very beginning I haven’t.

He had the feeder supply stored up. Got it. Even explained that I understood this from the very beginning

Then ham… he bought some resource dumps. Ok

Then the pulls. He got lucky or spent even more money. Ok

As I said from the beginning. I saw 2 and thought. Wow… no way

I’m done man… everyone here. Including me has said time and time again how you can level up 1 hero right away.

Evidently you can spend money and level up 4 heroes within hours of their release. Got it…

It’s not just big spender that have huge stockpile. In have over 1000 days off ham because I run 3 tc 20 trying to get a hero

7 Likes

I spent 3000€ today to get BK. Did not succeed.

Yep. Well done. I define ham and feeders differently. TC make feeders. Windmills make ham. Not important

Both things are needed. Thanks though. Nice food supply!

I actually think this might be where the disconnect is in your understanding of what people have been saying above — you can bank Ham in TCs.

You said:

What people are pointing out is that you actually don’t need to buy ham/food refills to level heroes quickly like this.

Instead, you can bank ham in TC20, 13, or 12, and “withdraw” it by moving the Recruits to TC11.

For someone with a large queue in those TCs, that process can store millions and millions of ham that can be used when you’re ready to quickly level a hero.

That allows for all the ham that’s needed, without buying refills.

You could also buy refills, I think people have just been trying to point out that it’s entirely possible to power level a hero without spending money on ham.

Where there’s clearly a lot of money spent in a case like this, though, is on Summoning, in order to actually get the heroes to begin with.

9 Likes

And you get everything with money. I fed like 10 or so HOTM’s to that 3* red bunny today.

Frankly, I don’t get the point of this thread. You get everything with money, and it’s all very fast. Why claim that someone is haxor?

:smile:

You’re right!

Thank you! I’m at the stage where I’m storing heroes. Removing from the training camp to pull ham out was a disconnect for me… fine… I’m a noob :rofl:

So… wow… the back and forth. Carpal Tunnel was not a joke… An amazing feat for […] for sure

4 Likes

Surely everyone can spend their own money on whatever they want, right?

It’s 100% legit to buy ham and heros in this game. It is NOT hacking.

You are not kidding about the back and forth!

This video is someone leveling Evelyn in ~23 min, most of it is throwing recruits/food around.

I’ll get there someday…

5 Likes

I suspect this thread has reached end-of-life @zephyr1. All downhill from here.

1 Like

It may well have, but we had some productive posts just an hour or so ago, that helped clarify some of the questions and mechanics about storing food for power leveling, and a video that @Demimondance shared that demonstrates the process — no need to let a couple inappropriate posts derail that.

3 Likes

Agreed, I found some of the posts quite informative myself. I just didn’t want to see them getting lost in amongst the seemingly inevitable mudslinging.

I think we can all agree that OP has now been enlightened and leave it at that.

1 Like

Good point! Normally I leave flagged and deleted posts within the original thread, but since there were several of them, I’ve cleaned them out of this thread.

1 Like