How is it possible a player has maxed Lady of the Lake and Black Knight within 12 hours of their release? (Discussion of how heroes can be maxed immediately after release with a little planning ahead, and no need to buy Food)

Nah, wasn’t aimed at you (or anyone). I agree the accusation was serious, inappropriate, and in violation of the forum rules. That has been fixed (in the sense of edited) and everyone (even OP) seems to agree that no cheating occurred.

My point was that a patient explanation of the math and how long it would take to accumulate the resources would likely yield a more productive conversation than multiple posters shouting the OP down.

4 Likes

Yes. I know. 1 hero in a short time period. I already said I wouldn’t have posted. I see 1 maxed on the same day often

2 in less than 12 hours. That’s a first

Someone at MIT is working feverishly to build a robot to accomplish this task, lolz

3 Likes

I’m a C2P pleb and even I know it’s possible to max a new hero in a short amount of time if you have enough hams and recruits at your disposal. Heck, just by saving up a handful of trainers, you can bring a hero up to first ascension in a few minutes. And that’s me, a lowbie low level low experience low worthless cheap low-down know nothing.

But that’s just first ascension, we’re talking about full ascension!

Yeah and I’m just a level 36 nobody who has barely been playing a year and hasn’t even reached triple digit spending. I don’t find it the least bit improbable to think that a high-spending level 80 who has been playing for roughly 2 years (or more, we don’t know when he/she joined the alliance, all we know is that they have been playing for at least 700 days) would be able to amass enough resources to max out a couple of silly 5* heroes (I say silly because at level 80, he’s probably using duplicate 5* heroes as feeders)

3 Likes

You mis-read my post (or didn’t look at the second link); I said I had the resources to max her TWICE.

While I’m not in the league of the player being discussed here, I do note that it is actually HARDER to max two of the same card than two heroes of different elements (since you have to do more off color feeding). :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i had Grazul maxed and lvl 4 emblems within an hour and lvl 9 the next day…I was saving red feeders (mostly trainer heroes and all red 3, 4, 5* from previous Atlantis’) had all my iron and food maxed and ready to go as soon as she hit the market. Even passed on leveling some others to keep the Tome and D Blade for her…if you plan properly its not that hard to do.

6 Likes

Duplicates? Both those heroes were just released. He can’t have been feeding duplicates to them…

He dumped gems into resources and had months and months of TC’s. And lucky rolls. And quick fingers. And… man… wow… just. I just wanted to check…

you…can…buy…ham…someone spending on enough pulls for two heroes, will spend to max /refill ham.

3 Likes

Hahahahaha, good one. But true. I sacrificed over 30 legendaries till now and I’m only 52.

3 Likes

I think the main point is some people are strategic & plan for releases… and some like me, are more of a Leeeeeroooy Jenkins and fly by the seat of their pants.

6 Likes

plus with the tournament deal you get 20 Trainer heroes every week.

2 Likes

No, no, I wasn’t suggesting that he was feeding duplicate event heroes… I was referring more to the fact that he probably at some point had 10 Thornes and fed 9 of them… as in, like, he has more heroes than he knows what to do with, so this is nothing to him…

Good gawd, I thought I was too wordy already, but I think I’m going to have to make my future posts even longer in order to clarify every single statement I make so that nobody gets the wrong idea… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

No, no , nooooooo! Please, no! :joy:

6 Likes

Muahahahaha! I think I should be a 5* special event hero. My special skill is that I talk my opponents to death. :grin:

11 Likes

I’m a low C2P, still that’s the ham i have stored.

Just face it and say sorry.
You’ve been salty for something totally possible, expecially for a big spender.

4 Likes

247 k food

247 k food ( 297- 50 )

5x 5* 1.1 to 5* 4.80

2 Likes

Its really not that surprising. I don’t see why you cannot compute. Especially with atlantis rising. Im at level 63. I have day 1 maxed several heroes with less than 3 weeks of preparation.

3 Likes

As others have said, it is possible. Just manage resources and stockpile resources in TC20. I have almost zero patience to do so, but I know it can be done. Kudos to whomever has these heroes maxed already.

1 Like

I can confirm this is true. I just double checked Zephyr’s account and they do not have the ability to check anyone’s account. :confused:

8 Likes

Thanks to their quick maxing (is there such word?), I could quickly get the new hero icons for the Wiki. Thanks […] :slight_smile:

5 Likes