How is Coronavirus impacting you

Here is a sobering post from the hospital my husband and I would likely end up at, if we get it!

Opinion: The moral choice that may soon be facing Canadian doctors: who lives, who dies - The Globe and Mail

3 Likes

For people using Chinas relatively quick recovery as a measuring stick pls dont. The completely shut down there entire country in ways that americans wont be willing to (ie) an app that monitored movements of the tested/infected persons. (Finding link to article will edit once I have it)
Link

6 Likes

Which is obviously needed as a lot of people do not taking it seriouslyā€¦ a lot of them use WFH to vacation insteadā€¦ that is what happen in Jakarta.

3 Likes

Hey jim just wanted to check in with you itā€™s been almost a week, hoping everything is still peachy.

4 Likes

And then there are those who didnā€™t get the memo or just donā€™t care

Sigh. Why do we bother

Infuriating

6 Likes

Thereā€™s a saying that unfortunately keeps fulfilling itself:

You canā€™t fix stupid

Wish the police were there just hanging out on-the-spot fines for breach of quarantine conditions :frowning: then at least some ā€œgoodā€ could have come from their actions by funding the fight or search for an anti-virus

8 Likes

Conservative parties want to protect their voters, who come mostly from the risk group. :wink:

Imo they overreact now. They should force the rich to protect the poor, but they always protect the rich over the poor.

3 Likes

Too bad they canā€™t all be forced to sign a waiver saying they forgo all medical treatment for themselves or their family members if they end up in the hospital.

Good thing they closed their borders so those people wonā€™t be traveling anytime soon. Itā€™s so irresponsible.

2 Likes

SG could release something new, to help us endure this states of emergency and quarantines all over the world. Just saying it would be nice.
Cheers

What do you suggest?

Remembering that SGG staff are also working from home per Finland directives :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sure that, if they had some new content fully tested and ready to go thru would look at releasing it. Problem is that testing and development takes time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Do any of the stores in your area offer online ordering and pickup? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing. I ordered Wednesday night and scheduled a pickup for this afternoon. Then all I need to do is run a half gallon of milk and a dozen eggs in to my mother in law and sheā€™s set for the week.

5 Likes

Atlantis for a week or two? Season 3 chapter 4 to 9, or for more time than usual? More trialsā€¦or something new, that they could release earlier?..Something?
I know that programing takes time, so Iā€™m saying this with all respect for the team, of course, and hoping theyā€™re all fine in these times of difficulty.

1 Like

Hero Academyā€¦

Iā€™d hate to see this thread change from whatā€™s itā€™s been up to this point, ie info on how our world wide players are coping, tips and suggestions on how to help your community, etc, rather than morph into a discussion of what weā€™d personally want to see SG give us in the game.

Perhaps those comments can be discussed in the new thread a player created

8 Likes

@Guvnor can you move some of the posts to that thread?

2 Likes

Letā€™s revisit this statement in a month or so shall we?

The conversation is already continuing there; this thread can flow as before :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, they do, but I have tried for about a week to get delivery but all the delivery slots have been taken. I did receive 1 orderā€¦it originally had 13 items, but by the time it was delivered they only had 3 items in stock, lol. I have ordered from about 6 different places, but all of them are set to arrive next week at the earliest. I even tried to do a pick up order, but when I selected the items, they said not available for pick up. :roll_eyes: hahaha

I finally did go out this morning. I wore a mask and gloves and they used disinfectant spray on the carts as we went inā€¦I also asked them to spray my gloved hands hahaha.

I live in a densely populated area, so it is hard to get delivery time. But, it worked out well. I managed to get what I needed at the store and feel safe that I didnā€™t catch anything haha.

2 Likes

I seriously hope you donā€™t believe itā€™s acceptable for politicians to lie to and mislead the public. I canā€™t believe you just said fearmongering is obviously needed. Thatā€™s crazy.

Thank you SG for the extra Rare Quest!
Saves my dayā€¦ my company closed for the next two weeks.

Wish you all the best! Stay healthy!

2 Likes