How is Coronavirus impacting you

My son and dil felt slammed after their 2nd shot. It gradually faded over three days. They have no regrets getting the vaccine either.

Everyone’s body reacts differently.

My whole family caught Covid this month. We have (a) locked the doors for nearly three weeks, and did our best to care of each other until the miasma cleared. (b) we were blessed to have family drop off medicines and shopping (they would leave items in a chair and hastily depart before one of us would collect the parcels, but obviously greatly appreciated). (c) I’m the last one to recover. Hopefully soon.

4 Likes

Get well soon and take good care of yourself

3 Likes

I think it was hidden because of the last line… Promoting their business :thinking:

Get better soon @wilderfrostscout.

Thank goodness. Have booked my first jab :dizzy_face:.

Sending tons of bestest wishes your way for a speedy recovery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

We now have 20 cases of the Delta variant diagnosed as contact tracing continues. Experts saying this number will grow as all places of interest identified and cleared. Whole country on Lockdown - What astounds me the most is how toilet paper again, is in short supply. :dizzy_face::woozy_face::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Update…

Yep… 72 cases, nationwide Lockdown until Tuesday (although this coulf be extended) - yet a handful of people also out protesting the Lockdown. :sweat:

I see they are having the same problem with the Delta variant in Australia.
It hit the U.K. hard but we are mostly vaccinated so not too many people hospitalised and therefore losses reduced.
The Delta COVID variant appears to be the most contagious…
Stay safe and healthy

1 Like

The irony is… Our Delta variant outbreak according to genome sequencing tests, crossed the pacific ocean with a visiting Australian :cry:.

We are being asked to ration our water use, because the water company is short on liquid oxygen (used to treat the water). This in turn is due to our hospitals being overrun by covid patients who need oxygen. Can’t fix stupid.

2 Likes

Oh no! Which part of the globe are you based @666blah666 :thinking:?

Florida, where our elected leaders just pretend nothing is happening while (children) hospitals are filling up.

4 Likes

Man, all best wishes sent your way.

1 Like

I’m so saddened to hear. Blessings :heart:

I’ve been looking at the varying statements and I’m starting to get annoyed. Here is one of the more humorous ones:

Seriously, Covid, make up your mind! :grin:

4 Likes

This is very unfortunate that some people are misunderstanding the concept of vaccination and spreading their misconceptions around globe. I would like to disclose the truth about covid-19 vaccine. The vaccine is dead virus of particular variant existing in their country. Therefore vaccine is different for different countries depends upon the Covid virus present in their country. In the first dose our body getting injected by the dead virus or inactive, but our antibodies attack the dead virus and destroy the virus structure in this course of action we may get some fever similar to other fevers

Second dose will be given little more quantity than first dose that also dead virus and then our anti bodies are little more fight and will getting more training about the destruction of viruses structure

It was observed that some pain killers are not suitable for this and giving reaction against vaccines ex. Diclofenac, some people without consultation of the doctors they are using pain killers and are dying.

2 Likes

It was also observed that If we are not allow our antibodies to get proper training by using pain killers at the time of vaccination also leads to useless of vaccination and consequently Covid-19 will attack effectively

1 Like

so far we, my parents sister and myself, have been staying as safe as we can, avoiding going out unless its necessary, always having a mask on and hand sanitizer at hand, avoiding contact with any and all surfaces and if we touch stuff we sanitize. i have been lucky enough to do the PCR only once and that was because i had to do some tests in the hospital and they have a policy that you should do the test before doing certain tests

but my cousin in cali brought into their house a while back, he caught it from his gf’s family and we lost our grandpa early this year due to covid after they all got infected with it. the saddest thing is that a week later they started vaccinating the senior citizens there, it could have been avoided but here we are now…

1 Like

its more like make up your mind article writers lol

the vaccine is not a shield, some people expect to get vaccinated and go out and about without a single worry.
all vaccines have a protection %, for example Pfizer is at 95% so there is a 5% chance one will actually get the virus. but what these vaccines do is reduce the symptoms if one gets infected.
but they can still infect others, thats the most critical part that some seem to neglect.

there is lack of awareness and lack of proper education regarding this, our lives have been flipped upside down and some people are still ignorant or feigning ignorance. and anyone who is anything is weighing in their opinion as if they are experts on this subject swaying the opinions in various directions making the situation worse.

hope you recovered fully

4 Likes

What you are describing is a “vector vaccine” and is one way to combat coronavirus. But mRNA vaccines may be more effective as the virus evolves

3 Likes

Yes exactly. That’s what I was saying. :thinking:

I laughed because they were literally right next to each other on the webpage. :grin:

1 Like

I’m a white American (well actually a black cat), who has faithfully worn my mask for years now, stayed more than six feet from others, hand washed Etc.

I don’t laugh at Covid. I think it’s terrible that people are dying. Not every “white American” responds to this thing the same.

And with that, I hope we can dispense with the racism. :sunglasses:

5 Likes