How is buster so strong?

I also pull 4 of him as well. Don’t want to feed the 4th one away :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

I only kept one out of many pulled

Turns out I misread his card. I thought it’s a sudri type effect, but no. It’s a damage amp effect. How many busters had I fed away early December and not give a care in the world :worried:
I am ashamed how I mistreated this card

1 Like

The moment I saw the new Christmas heroes I realised that Buster is probably the most useful of them all. Pulled 3 of him on my main and 1 on secondary main. Maxed and Lb one so far, he definitely feels way better on my red team than 4-1 with Franz. I am astounded how many people actually disrespected the little guy.

I pulled a few but only kept 1 i tend to not keep dupes havnt leveled him yet.

Guys big question, in the green titan team Is worth sub Franz for buster ??

Most likely yes. strong color plus barbarian talent as well as easier charge (faster and same color as the rest) all put together should make up for the bigger base stats and slightly stronger ailment.
I am not that much into titans that I know exactly how much damage each tile does in every configuration, so this is just a guess.

1 Like

Thank you, for the exact numbers i probably have to test him when he s finished unless someone has already did it

I’ve replace Franz with Buster and the score went up. Strong color hero against the titan works the best.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s my titan team too

1 Like

Damn this guy is so good he’s everywhere in legendary

1 Like