How I win raids in 2 easy steps:
- Find a team that is at least 300 points weaker than mine. This may require 20-30K in food for re-rolls, but it is certainly doable.
- Make sure I have at least one combo of 6-8 in the first 3 moves. Just to be sure, I try to have 2 combos of 8+ in the first 5 moves. This should at least kill the opponent’s tank and do moderate damage to one support member.
If I cannot accomplish the above steps, I die. Every time.
How I fill hero chests:
- Wait for my Raid energy to become full.
- Initiate all 6 raids
- Win 1 of the 6, kill 1-2 heroes in 3 of the 6, get completely routed in 2 of the 6.
- Wait 6 hours, then repeat.
- After 24 hours, collect my coveted hardwood lumber, and if I’m lucky, fine steel as well.
While this is sarcastic, it’s certainly completely true. Not that I ever really liked raiding, but a couple months ago I was around a 3/6 win rate. Now I’m at 1/6 and it’s more of a chore than enjoyable. I guess I don’t have to love every aspect of the game. Titans, rare quests, and the monthly events are certainly holding my interests for the moment. I’m not going to complain, demand a change, or threaten to rage-quit. Such things will never work anyway. I’m simply saying that raiding used to be at least tolerable, but now it’s more like daily work to increase my chances of an elemental chest in that spot.