How I have beat pirate's legendary using only one 5*

Eow thanks for those infos! Yes, we should give our best for those materials…before trying i was like “hmmm i wont make it… wont even try” but everything gone well :raised_hands: like i have said i give all credits to Boril. The bosses almost did all the job for me by killing themselves

1 Like

Ahhh marjana… she is a jewel

1 Like

I have used maxed Colen in some stages but switched him for Boril. I dont like Colen that much… wish i could have the materials ive used on him back… but he did his job but sadly most of times he just dies before doing anything useful.

Little john + boldtusk is savage. Congrats!

No problem :slight_smile: thanks for stopping by

Do it do it do itt!!! I was about to ignore the legendary event too but once i have tried i saw it was possible. :star_struck:

1 Like

Proteus was my key. Especially to stop Locke from firing.

The guy is already a core for events and challenges. He’s the one who won me Christmas advanced - he just kept firing at Mother North so she never went off. Really a great investment.

Beated it with
BT Lianna Darke Gormek Wu
Lianna was 1^4

2 Likes

can’t wait to pull wu. I’ve pulled every 4* yellow (and liu xiu 2x, hu tao 4x and was lucky enough for captain chakal) and still no hit-hit-monkey :frowning:

Thanks for posting this! You did so well that it encouraged me to decide to attempt to complete legendary this time around!

Mine is a lot less impressive feat than yours (had wilbur, used expensive battle items, brought two healers and a mana minimizer) but I am very happy to say I completed both the epic and legendary teirs this time!

I didnt record but, I killed them in backwards order from yours: Lady first, Captain second and finally Sargasso. Thankfully, no revives had to be used (need every gem I can get/save!)

Edit:
Team Power, Hero Levels, & Troops if anyone is interested

3 Likes

I can’t say in word how happy that made me fell!!! Congrats!!! That’s an amazing team! :blush:

2 Likes

@Jedon @decorum @Suicide_Bunny @Perilin @Tokolosh @Waco @TheSchmoo @Fridgie @RandaPanduh @Gematria

Hi guys! After this cool thread I’ve just wanted to invite you to check/sub the YT channel that I’ve did to upload this video and more others that I’ll do. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Will do just when I go home for wifi … phonedata can not support Youtube.
Thanks for tagging me.

1 Like

Legendary Stage 10 completed with three maxed 4 :star: and two non maxed 4 :star: Ended up using two healing spells and an antidote. Do what you can with what you have. Vid is posted in the Facebook group.

2 Likes

@Fridgie

I just realized not a single hero is maxed. That’s definitely impressive :ok_hand:t4:

Love it dude. Subscribed

1 Like

Thankies!! Just made a new one today: - YouTube