How everyone is sustaining Strong Ropes?

Hi everyone,

I know a post has already be made about this subject but no discussion have been permitted as it got closed after a link to Barry Farming Guide.

So to resume I already know that Barry Guide tells us that best stage to farm Strong Rope is S1 6-8.
However, even farming this stage with every once of our stamina is not enough to sustain a sufficient number of Strong Rope to run the best recipe IG at this moment: Hero Academy Level 3. I burn my reserve of 4000 Strong Rope this past month.
I would like to know if other players are in my situation and if some others have found ways to sustain enough Strong Rope to be able to run let’s say every 2 days, 40 AH3 recipe.

My main question at this moment is why SG, AGAIN, seems to have given us a nice carot that we can’t use? Maybe I am missing something.

Let’s discuss!

My guess is that that don’t intend these levels to be run 24/7, but in a more on-demand fashion.

I don’t think the game is really designed for the ultra-optimized play that data miners eventually lead to. They didn’t crunch the numbers in advance the way that say, Barry does afterwards. The result is optimally efficient levels that just can’t be run 24/7/365 because of materials.

3 Likes

It’s similar to lots of things…I can’t sustain mats for infinite tornadoes either.

HA3 is great for speeding through the last levels of a 5*, but it’s not designed for constant use.

Think of it as an afterburner, not cruise control.

8 Likes

It seems to me that HA1 is better than HA3. It gives you more 1* heroes at a lower cost, so experiense per recruite rate is better.

HA1 is cheaper in the amount of recruits that is used but it also uses two wooden swords. Therefore, I like to use TC1, which only requires 1 wooden sword though is 10x longer than HA1.

I’d say HA3 becomes better when your 5* is at 3.60 and 4.50.

You would use too much food only using 1* heroes to level 5*s at those points.

7 Likes

TC 19 is actually my preference for getting a lot of 1* feeder heroes. But yes, I’ve burned through 2k worth of ropes in a short time, and while it helped my ALMOST finish 2 5* heroes (and get 2 others close to final ascension point), that afterburner is out of fuel now. Urgh. Could use a better level than 6-8 for ropes - it just isn’t giving me them more than once every three to four attacks. Not enough!

Still leaves the question open: where to go rope shopping? I normally blitz for all my mats during Atlantis events. Where is the best rope level in season 2?

1 Like

ok your roped me into this convo. If you click on the item in inventory it tells you the providences with higher drop rates by season. Season 2 for examples is providence 11. If you can find a link to Barry farmz here that good do is very useful for farming specific materials based on sample data from Farmers.

1 Like

Reviving this thread because im low on rope and this chat seems to predate a lot of changes in game.

Any updates on best/most efficient ways to get strong rope?

Or any further thoughts on most efficient way to craft feeders (HA3, TC1, TC2 or TC19 all seem to be options).

You must be aware that if you click on a rope in your inventory it will tell you what areas have raised chances to get your item… can’t imagine what you need ropes for at this point.

But the list looks like:
S1: 12 and 21
S2: 11
S3: 4,7,21
S4: 7, 18, 29
S5: 4,5,16
UTT: Chap1.

Pick out of that list and you’ll have your best luck. I can’t cross index that list with a secondary objective (because that’s unrealted to your question), but that’s usually what I do.

For feeders, it’s strange that you didn’t mention TC11. That’s a staple for me. I’ve had a TC11 running non-stop for years… often more than one. TC2 is great, so long as you can keep it fed with backpacks. I’ve had 3 running at the same time. I tend to use my HA for troops.

One thing I’ve found about feeders is that all they do is increase the demand for Ascension Materials beyond the supply that I’ve got. Slowing down feeder production has made the mat-wall much less a problem.

1 Like

Yeah i tried those stages for S1 and 2 but initial expeditions resulted in no rope. Im mindful of how much WE per rope this is going to cost.

I only have 600 rope currently and was considering a HA3 blitz for some quicker levelling, but HA3 just drains rope and ham so quickly that I wouldnt get far in XP before running out of ropes.

Edit: I have a TC11 running permanently because its my recruit storage (currently got just over 5k in there). Right now im also running a 2nd TC11, a TC2 and one just churning holy heroes.

I’m at the point where I see training heros quickly as being a negative. I don’t even keep track of how long they take now. Time isn’t the constraint I’m up against. It’s four star AM that’s I’m up against.

Ive got enough 4* am to max 3 or 4 Legendaries (one in each colour more or less) but it takes so long to get there that im getting frustrated. 5* levelling is tedious.

That’s the design of the game. You always are going to face a wall. The trick as a player is to find the wall that you can accept. I’m fine with AM being that wall. Makes it fun when I get them, and they come at a fairly steady pace. I don’t fight it… or buy my way through it, because I know that would only shift the wall to somewhere else. Unless you’re commited to buying your way past wall after wall, you should never consider buying your way past one.

That’s why I consider these “how do I get X?” threads interesting. I’m more interested in how the player got to the point where they feel blocked by something than how they get by it. I’m guessing that you’ve bought too many heros to train and so you feel compelled to train them faster. You’ve traded one wall for another.

1 Like

Seadon 1 level 10/9 season 2 level 3/4normal and season 3 level 13/ 9 hard mode for farming rope. This ingo comes from the empire and puzzle strategy guide it tells you all yoj need to kniw anout farming and were yo go.

This is so true. I find it funny that people “buy” any heroes - the game throws decent enough heroes at you faster than you could possibly level them all (without spending to do so).

I’ve stopped using even free gems for summons, because I can’t keep up with the free pulls from coins/keys/tokens.

Maybe I just have a low threshold on heroes I think are worth developing!

1 Like

Buying stuff is fine… but you have to commit to keep buying stuff. Getting heros is great, but you have to level them up. Leveling them up is great, but you’ll need to fillout their skill tree. That’s wonderful, but you have to limit break them…

Unless you’re committed to buying your way through the whole process, buying your way through a single step of it really doesn’t help.

1 Like