How does this happen in war?

I’ve never seen such a huge gap in points like that and they have been together for awhile it looks like. Doesn’t look like they are doing that war cheat thing, but how does it match us up against someone almost 30k higher like that? That’s not even close.

How does the war score look? I notice a different number of players. Could be quite possible people are sitting out this war.

Could be quite possible it’s a mismatch too. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You can see the score in the post.

Thats not the score you should be looking at - you need to look at their war score, not overall score

1 Like

Click on the blue question mark beside score to see their war score

1 Like

I see the alliance score, not the war score. I still think it looks like some players are sitting out. Hard to say tbh.

1 Like

Actually you can only see total score. What is the war score? Total score is composed of 3 components. Likely there’s a variation there, but war score is close.

Haha man I’ve said it several times, been playing for 2 years and have no clue what’s going on. Never knew that blue bottom existed. Meh, after seeing the score, its 5k more, so it’s not as bad as I thought. Thanks for making me look dumb y’all. Appreciate it lol

2 Likes

Unfortunately there are more alliances that experience war mismatches. Check this existing thread:

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Y’all can close this one out.

1 Like