How does this happen in AW?

Hi, my alliance is in a war, and 1 of our teammates had already closed the game and was done fighting the opponent… Why does it still show him fighting when he’s not on the game ?? And the opponent cannot get time to respawn, someone tell me. Please![quote=“Shanta22, post:1, topic:117912, full:true”]
Hi, my alliance is in a war, and 1 of our teammates had already closed the game and was done fighting the opponent… Why does it still show him fighting when he’s not on the game ?? And the opponent cannot get time to respawn, someone tell me. Please

close the app, and open again, or restart the internet connection (router, if you use wifi).

Hi ok thank you but he did already, so I don’t know, also how do I add an attachment (pic) so you can see the problem, sorry but I done see a paperclip

There always seems to be a bit of a lag when choosing a team to attack and then backing off…time will solve this

1 Like

It often takes some time to fetch all changes from the database. If you level up a troop, it may takes several minutes to show up in the stats of your war def.

Yesterday there was a thread with a visual bug, where a single member fought two opponents at the same time.

2 Likes

Hi…my teammate closed the game again and finally took him off the opponent, thank you for your help, please can you tell me how to attach a snapshot ??

1. click reply
  2. in the text editor, click icon photo

you can see the tutorial here:

3 Likes

One update to those: the image button has moved to the bottom right.

3 Likes

Hi, I tried to use the image icon, but what it did was show a link to the image… Is that correct ??

Screenshot_20190706-132559

@zephyr1, @jinbatsu… Ok got it going now , thank you both for your help, sorry if I caused any problems, thsnks again

3 Likes

Glad you’re all set! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings