How does stacking work exactly for the Buff Booster special rule? And debuffs; are ALL buffs debuffed incl the +20%(s)?

Yes, that’s exactly how it works.

Not like alliance wars, this is a bit different. Everything that is dispellable goes away, the attack boost included. Think of the 20% attack boost as part of every buff for this raid tournament (i.e. all buffs include 20% atk+ that is stackable, thus if the buff is dispelled the attack boost goes with it).

Class skills were never excluded in any raid tournament. I know because I use Gill-Ra with 11 nodes and she activated delay occasionally last tournament with 3 stars.

Heroes reviving during Bloody Battle was an oversight. Reviving and healing should’ve been excluded with the Bloody Battle special rule in effect, but they missed some of the resurrection skills and talents:

Unless a special rule is in effect, all talents are included in every raid tournament.

If your question is “does Jynx count as a buff,” the answer is no. Activation chances do NOT count as buffs. If the talent provides a buff AFTER activating (Paladin def boost for e.g.) then YES, that will count as a buff and grant the 20% attack boost.

I’m pretty pretty sure that Family Bonuses also do not count as buffs, but I could be mistaken about that. Someone who knows more will hopefully confirm

3 Likes