How does "reflect" actually work?

I mean the mechanics of it.

Usually, I test stuff out in a low end province, but that is not available and I am not going to waste assets in the event; so, can anyone explain how it works?

I had an idea that sticking Kiril in tank with a prrfect riposte flank would counterattack the enemy’s reflection of blue tiles. This seemed like a sort of perpetual motion scheme. That old line of that’s so crazy it just might work seemed apt.

Riposte returns damage after attack/defense buffs are taken into account. If a hero with riposte takes 100 damage it will deal 115 back, and that will not be reduced by the enemy’s defense.

Sorry, meant how would it work in event which has reflect.

Blue tiles attack and reflect. If there is a same color hero, then damage is inflicted. If this was a blue reflect event with Kiril in attacking team as tank with Cyprian flanking him, would the reflect be seen as damage that would cause a perfect riposte counterattack?

I can’t find where I’ve seen this before (I tried searching the forums a bit), but I’m under the assumption that perfect riposte will not counterattack against reflected damage.

oh, no that doesn’t work. Reflected damage bypasses all effects: riposte, spirit link, defense buffs, etc.

1 Like

Thanks.

Still…how long lord, how long