How do you stay positive when all seems so unfair?

==Small Giant’s history==

Many people quit.

You have to understand Small Giant Games was an acclaimed developer that almost went bankrupt because their great game made no money. They are now concentrating on wha… big spenders in Empires to keep their jobs. Once you almost lose your job, you are likely to err on the side of profits.

==Enjoying the game Small Giant has made==

I found taking a 4 month break from the game, and ignoring any 5* heroes I summon, has cured my “Fear Of Missing Out” and made the game much less tense, much less angry and more enjoyable for me.

With 4* 4.70 Melendor, Grimm, Scarlett, Wu Kong and Rigard it is possible to complete all of season 1, autoplay all of current season 2 map, and autoplay Halloween special event to at least advanced stage 10 ( 3* ascension item ).

4* 4.70 heroes take 50% of the 3* ascension items and 47% of the XP of a 5* 4.80 hero.
4* 4.70 heroes have better stats than 5* 3.70 heroes.

4* 3.60 heroes take 0% of the 3* ascension items and 24% of the XP of a 5* 4.80 hero.
4* 3.60 heroes are the strongest heroes in the game that use only farmable ascension materials, so you never regret using a 3*/4* ascension item on them.

Legendary training averages a 5* hero every 40 days. Or 9.125 per year.
Legendary training averages a 4* hero every 10 days. Or 36.5 per year.

If you give in to calendar offers:

full ascension items for 4* heroes cost $12 USD [ $2 x ( 1+ 1+ 4 ) ]
full ascension items for 5* heroes cost $100 USD [ $2 x ( 1+ 1+ 4 ), $2 x 4, $10 x ( 1+ 1+ 6 ) ]

4 Likes