How do you join an Alliance?

I apologize for the newbie question. I am new to the game. I have created my own Alliance. How do you join another Alliance? I mean how do I dot it physically on my phone. I have people joining and leaving my Alliance. They have been helpful so far. But I would at some point like to join a bigger Alliance to hunt Titans.

6 Likes

Hi @10rand, welcome to the EnP community forum,

Well, if you want to join another alliance, you would have to first leave your own alliance. Once you do that you can go to the Alliance tab in your game and search for a specific alliance or join a random alliance. I would recommend looking for a nice teaching alliance here in the forum, where you can get started with the game. Check the following thread for options. I wish you all the best in your EnP journey. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much, I have had one or two people asking me to join their alliance. One or two will join my alliance and leave almost immediately. I’m not sure if am ready but I am considering joining a bigger alliance to hunt Titans.

3 Likes

Yes, it is much better to join a nice alliance full of helpful players when you are starting off. You will then get better much faster in this game. Look at the thread of teaching alliances, and see if you like any one of them. Once you do, you can leave your own alliance, search for that specific alliance and then join them. Let us know if you need any help, the forum is always there to help you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

talk to @PapaHeavy when you are ready to join a training alliance.

He is A+++

4 Likes

I am still learning. I have not reached Level 30 yet I am still at level 28. I have once or twice defeated the Titan in my game yet. But I will have a look at the different alliances, then take the plunge.

2 Likes

Post over here with where you’re at, what your playstyle is, what your goals are, etc and I’m sure you’ll get lots of offers:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/c/alliance-recruitment/12

1 Like

Hey ! Check out Rob the Bruce. There are several open spaces and we’d love to have you join. Currently trying to strengthen the team. Still facing 6* Titans as we’re fairly new and learning as well, but looking to improve. Coordination and communication required to participate in war :slight_smile:

You might also consider reading some of the Player Guides that are posted here on the forums. They make an excellent accompaniment to joining a helpful alliance. Some of the information details are a little dated but there is a wealth of information available.

Enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you become an active member. Lots of good info from great people.

It so refreshing to hear about new players!! Eeek! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am going to read and study the helpful information from all the answers. After careful consideration, I will then make my decision. I am really grateful. These are my goals:

1. To win more Titan battles.
  2. To build a strong capable team from heroes that can win more battles in War. (e.g. there are three turns in a battle if I recall correctly. I usually win the first battle easily because I am fielding my strongest team. Then I have to build two new teams from different heroes. These are the weakest. And my earlier wins end up meaningless because I have lost the following two battles.
  3. To become a better player that will be able to help others in the future.
3 Likes

Thank you @Cvs, I appreciate it.
@10rand, feel free to stop in anytime. We have high level to brand new players and we are in the process of discussing expansion.
Our main goal is to help new players learn and progress while having fun. Just look up Voidbringers. If it says we are full we have a few of the members kids we bring in from our kid alliance to learn, hit bigger titans etc. So make sure to send me a message. I’m PapaHeavy69 on the LINE app or you find me in the way around here most days.
:joy:

As our original team gets stronger we are starting to plan for the future. Sometimes this can be a 2nd full time job, but it’s well worth it!!

3 Likes

Hi 10rand, check out ’ MOOSE WAGON’ , we have great bunch of people to help and grow togather. We have open space for few,.

You are a regular but oddly i have only seen you twice! The first time I think I liked your comment; I like this one too! I might take your advice!

1 Like

He gets around… just gotta find him. Lol.

2 Likes

Hey! I resemble that comment :slight_smile:

I am everywhere and nowhere.

2 Likes

Totally off-topic, but I just noticed your new title @Cvs. Congrats :woman_shrugging:?

4 Likes

Lol, you can thank the forum jester and perpetual misspeller, @JonahTheBard, for my new fancy title.

1 Like

That’s wholly slanderous… I’ve never misspelled ‘perpetual’.

1 Like

They are all really worthy goals but don’t beat yourself up for ‘costing’ your alliance. That kind of thought doesn’t pay off for anyone (me especially). Your alliance is investing in you in order for you to become a better player in the game! Those ‘senior’ people likely begrudge nothing!

Cookie Settings