How do you guys spend emblems when you have more than one hero of the same class?

• I put all emblems on the hero I like best
  • I split them evenly across heroes
  • I put most of my emblems on my main/favorite heroes, but save a few for alternates
  • What are emblems?

0 voters

1 Like

i used to split all my emblems between the most heroes i used, then i realized that it is a very big mistake, i had Kunchen, Mother North, and Ariel all at level 3 (and thats only on one class) and it was a mistake
i was lucky enough to have 5 reset emblems, so i decided to remove from Ariel and add them all to Kunchen
and did that to other classes as well
now am just focusing on the main defense team and for other classes for the most useful heroes i have

3 Likes

It depends

If one hero is clearly the best, this hero gets all the emblems (in my case Kageburado)

If there are two heroes that are equally good and useful, I split the emblems (Kiril and Proteus, for example)

Also, I’ve spent quite some emblems on 3* heroes because they are rather cheap and help to get extra loot from raid events (no need to have several +18 or even +20 heroes, but beasts like Melia or Belith and a few hard hitting snipers at +10 or so are super useful)

2 Likes

How did you realize it?

Have 6 maxed 5* and 4 at 3/70 waiting for mats for context. Almost all my eblems are on unique 4* with unique skills that become almost 5* and give me depth and flexibility when attacking - also i focus on attack as any defence can be broken down.
Jackal +18 - the only elemental yellow defence down
Grimm + 18 - brutal combo with Frida ( don’t have GM ) , got Kage but still won’t remove emblems from Grimm but will start Kage when I max him with the new emblems I get
Falcon - +11 but have the emblems and will take him to +18 - only elemental red defence down
Melendor - +11, wil take him to +18 - is perfect for my 3/2 stack with Lianna and Hansel against blue tanks ( Aegir )
BT + 15 strong enough for my red stack
Sabina + 18 - perfect for my purple stack 3/2 against guin due to high attack and high heal - have Mitsuko but again won;t move emblems and will start Mitsuko when maxed with new ones
Split between Wu Kong and Wilbur, but planning to move all to Wilbur especially if I get Miki this month.
So in short, am looking for unique 4* characters as it only takes 395 emblems to +18 which give me much more options for attacking in raids, wars etc. Suppose for someone with deep roster of 20 5* maxed would be different.

3 Likes

By facing the same heroes i got in war and raids seeing the difference
Resisting mana or evading, total damage given by skill (althu this has other factors as well)
And worst percentage of reviving, mine seems never revived before

1 Like

It’s a well known bug that some heroes never revive. You can and should make a personal complaint thread about it.

2 Likes

It’s tough, but I mostly focus all emblems on 5*. However, I split emblems with 4* and 5* healers, as I don’t feel it’s that important that all emblems go to 5* healers since I don’t use any on raid defense. For instance, Hansel and Ariel are split. Hansel being the priority.

When I finally get Kunchen ascended, he will be the exception

1 Like

Cookie Settings