How do you guys spend emblems when you have more than one hero of the same class?

• I put all emblems on the hero I like best
  • I split them evenly across heroes
  • I put most of my emblems on my main/favorite heroes, but save a few for alternates
  • What are emblems?

0 voters

1 Like

i used to split all my emblems between the most heroes i used, then i realized that it is a very big mistake, i had Kunchen, Mother North, and Ariel all at level 3 (and thats only on one class) and it was a mistake
i was lucky enough to have 5 reset emblems, so i decided to remove from Ariel and add them all to Kunchen
and did that to other classes as well
now am just focusing on the main defense team and for other classes for the most useful heroes i have

3 Likes

It depends

If one hero is clearly the best, this hero gets all the emblems (in my case Kageburado)

If there are two heroes that are equally good and useful, I split the emblems (Kiril and Proteus, for example)

Also, I’ve spent quite some emblems on 3* heroes because they are rather cheap and help to get extra loot from raid events (no need to have several +18 or even +20 heroes, but beasts like Melia or Belith and a few hard hitting snipers at +10 or so are super useful)

2 Likes

How did you realize it?

Have 6 maxed 5* and 4 at 3/70 waiting for mats for context. Almost all my eblems are on unique 4* with unique skills that become almost 5* and give me depth and flexibility when attacking - also i focus on attack as any defence can be broken down.
Jackal +18 - the only elemental yellow defence down
Grimm + 18 - brutal combo with Frida ( don’t have GM ) , got Kage but still won’t remove emblems from Grimm but will start Kage when I max him with the new emblems I get
Falcon - +11 but have the emblems and will take him to +18 - only elemental red defence down
Melendor - +11, wil take him to +18 - is perfect for my 3/2 stack with Lianna and Hansel against blue tanks ( Aegir )
BT + 15 strong enough for my red stack
Sabina + 18 - perfect for my purple stack 3/2 against guin due to high attack and high heal - have Mitsuko but again won;t move emblems and will start Mitsuko when maxed with new ones
Split between Wu Kong and Wilbur, but planning to move all to Wilbur especially if I get Miki this month.
So in short, am looking for unique 4* characters as it only takes 395 emblems to +18 which give me much more options for attacking in raids, wars etc. Suppose for someone with deep roster of 20 5* maxed would be different.

3 Likes

By facing the same heroes i got in war and raids seeing the difference
Resisting mana or evading, total damage given by skill (althu this has other factors as well)
And worst percentage of reviving, mine seems never revived before

1 Like

It’s a well known bug that some heroes never revive. You can and should make a personal complaint thread about it.

2 Likes

It’s tough, but I mostly focus all emblems on 5*. However, I split emblems with 4* and 5* healers, as I don’t feel it’s that important that all emblems go to 5* healers since I don’t use any on raid defense. For instance, Hansel and Ariel are split. Hansel being the priority.

When I finally get Kunchen ascended, he will be the exception

1 Like

hey guys, i’m not a monster bench owner.

1. Have Joon and Leo fully maxed.
  2. None of them will ever make into my DEF team.
  3. Both are weak as hell without emblems.
  4. I like Leo more. I´ve got Drake+20 so Joon is… useless.
  5. Got 1500 monk emblems.

Question: would you set all emblems in your fav hero (in my case, Leo) or split for them? I have a feeling that joon and leo at +10 would be nice as well.

thanks.

yellow bench:

1. c vivica+20
  2. drake fong+20
  3. leo
  4. joon

With my play style, I focused most of my emblem towards my War Defense and Raid Defense hero’s.

I rarely raid with anyone other than the same 5 hero I always use regardless of opponent. Heim, Eve, Fogg, Bera, Freya. So extra goes to those guys/gals.

Lastly, I put them on specialty war hero’s for VF wars/tourneys.

I have started doing more on 3* for events and it’s a lot cheaper.

Probably focus on the one you will use the most, then when you hit a level where the cost to go further may not be justified, switch to other. +19 and +20 are expensive, sometimes worth it, sometimes not. IMO, the last 2 are luxuries and another hero may benefit more getting to +5-6??? Just my 2 cents

In your situation I’d split them. I like maxing emblems for my defense teams, but for raiding/war attacks, Getting them to 9 works pretty well, and having 2 at 9 or 10 for war is usually more valuable than 1 at 20 (and that’s typically where you’ll be getting that deep into your bench).

2 Likes

I give emblems to heroes I like the most/find most efficient and most often used but only up till +18. Then I decide whether it’s worth taking them up to 19 or 20, else just move on/save for someone I may pull in the future.

Kinda agree with this, forgot these will not be on defenses. Emblems are around and can be reset, so just go with what your gut tells and roll with it :slight_smile:

In order of priority.

1. War Defense Heroes (plus separate rush team)
  2. Tournament Defense Heroes (3-5*)
  3. War and Tournament 5-star offense
  4. Tournament 3-Star offense
  5. Tournament 4-Star offense
  6. All others

War defense is maxed out emblems while all others are at a “soft cap”. Many times I will pass on the last 2 nodes so I can spread them out more. My plan is to come back to them after I have a good spread. Some heroes will never be maxed as their last nodes do nothing or too little for the cost (and are probably top candidates to be stripped at some point).

I started with 5s, then 3s and last 4s. 5s as they are the most used and 3s because they are done so quick and cheaply.

Now I just emblem wherever is the most needed.

2 Likes

None of the voting options match my stingy approach to emblems.

Unless I have a “must max” hero (Frigg, Killhare or Cobalt, for instance), the emblems get trickle-fed based on availability of food, what I have the most emblems for and the most useful hero of that class, be it 5*, 4* (eg, Hansel, CoD, or warpig) or 3* (eg Pixie or Kvasir). And I maintain a “floor” of 1500 emblems in case one of those OP heroes comes along, then just wait for them to build back up.

And I never use reset tokens, though I have used gems to strip emblems from 3* that I added a few to early on.

I have yet to max out one of my 5* heroes to 20 as I just feel those last two levels aren’t good value. I have too many maxed heroes and not enough emblems so I will bring great heroes to 18 then spread the love so I can build up my depth. With the new limit breakers I will have to change my strategy but having to pick the worthy heroes is akin to Sophie’s Choice! Who is the worthy one?

THAT’S your real mistake.

I can understand being stingy. I sit on a full set of 5-star mats for each color for the same reason. As for emblems, they are the only thing I chase right now in the game. Id probably spend an hour to just get a single one. I wouldn’t dream of not using a reset token and losing even the smallest percentage.

But emblem resets are just part of the game. Reset tokens are not a big deal as they tend to collect over time. Im sitting on about 40 of them and I have reset a plenty of heroes. The pain is in the food. Even now that we get some back…it hurts a lot when moving them over to another 5.

@JRH and @TooOldForThis thank you so much! I’ll set them around +10 on A path. Maybe one or two defense nodes for Joon. :slight_smile: Them I’ll have 2 usable heroes instead of a good and an useless.