How do you get Alliance War Energy or flags?

Hi @Hoth, did you manage to go through the War Tutorial and use your flags to attack enemy teams in War?

1 Like

Hi Zephyr, sorry was away on business. I’ve never tried the tutorial before. In this game i kinda rushed a bit and suddenly found myself way over my head in alot of things.

So how do i go about trying this tutorial?

FROM what I’ve read … After you opt in for war, the tutorial will start when the battle begins. From my understanding of it - the tutorial occurs during an actual war so it can guide you through it.

Here is one thread explaining the war process. It may not be current, so hopefully other players can add additional info to it!

1 Like

As @princess1 said, it’ll be available when your War starts within the next day.

If you don’t see it pop up somewhere, tap on the Alliance button, then the War tab, then the Battlefield button.

Sorry Zephyr, no war at the moment. So it comes on during an alliance war? Ill keep an eye out for it then. Will revert with findings lol…

1 Like

Yes, it comes on during War, and your next one will be starting some time today. :slight_smile:

Sorry Zephyr, but cànt find anything related to the tutorial on the battlefield tab. Alliance info toggle chat/war info/attack team only.

What do you see when you go to the War tab and the Battlefield?

Has your War started?

1 Like

Yup the war has begun, on the battlefield tab there’s no tab for the[ tutorial. Uploading: Screenshot_20190707-084916.png…]

What happens when you tap on an enemy team, can you attack?

1 Like

Yes, it gives an option of info or attack.

Then it sounds like you might have done the Tutorial at some point, or at least aren’t blocked on doing it now.

If you can pick an enemy team and Attack, that’s all you need to do.

1 Like

Yup, but what about using the banners during war. My teammates are already grumbling about the lack of use in war. Try as i might I can’t find anything related to banners during a war which has got me stumped lol.

They’re like flags/banners for Raids or World Map Stages, you use them by attacking.

Have you tried attacking an enemy team?

You get 3 flags/banners at the start of War, and 3 additional ones at the 12 hour mark. Any unused ones from the first half carry over, so you can have up to 6 at a time.

You should use all 6 of your flags during War, as they don’t carry over to future Wars or serve any other purpose.

1 Like

Okay so you mean that the flags/banners are just indications of how many turns you get vs the enemy teams? Good god, and here i thought that it’s something like the turtle banner or such…

2 Likes

Yup. They’re just like the flags for raids or titan attacks. Any buff items would be used in your item bar…but there are no buff items in PvP.

1 Like

Okay, i think I’m in the green now. Many thanks to Zephyr and others for your guidance & patience as well.

Cheers.

3 Likes