How do you get Alliance War Energy or flags?

You are totally welcome! I try to help here on the forums when i actually know the information! Wars are something i spend a lot of time thinking about! So any questions about them, i could possibly answer!

3 Likes

You should consider writing a guide for #player-guides. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t do anything. Everything’s greyed out. There’s a radio button for “Participate in Wars”. I can’t check nor uncheck it. I notice the War Chest keeps increasing (whatever that means). All it says is “Next war starts soon”.

I have no idea what (if anything) to do.

So there was never any point during the War where you could go to the Battlefield?

No. At first I thought it was because I hadn’t reached a certain level. But I noticed members in my alliance who were lower than me were participating.

You’re definitely high enough level for War now.

I’m perplexed about why you’d be able to go to the Battlefield between Wars to set your Defense Team, but not be able to go to the Battlefield during War to start the Tutorial.

I think you should contact Support at this point if you haven’t already:

From reading their post I don’t know if they set their defense team?
This does sound like one for a support ticket.

1 Like

I’m not able to set a defense team. That radio button is greyed out. I can see the war chest grow. The radio button to participate in the war is checked. The battleground radio button is greyed out. There’s a blank box that says a war will soon begin. Am i missing something?

Was the Battleground button greyed out during the “prepare your defense” phase before War started?

I never got a prompt to “Prepare Your Defense”.

Hi there, i was looking for someone to help me with using war banners & this is the closest to the topic. Heck i dont even know where to post my question, so sorry guys for crashing this tutorial. My question is how do i use war banners during a war?

Hi @Hoth, did you manage to go through the War Tutorial and use your flags to attack enemy teams in War?

1 Like

Hi Zephyr, sorry was away on business. I’ve never tried the tutorial before. In this game i kinda rushed a bit and suddenly found myself way over my head in alot of things.

So how do i go about trying this tutorial?

FROM what I’ve read … After you opt in for war, the tutorial will start when the battle begins. From my understanding of it - the tutorial occurs during an actual war so it can guide you through it.

Here is one thread explaining the war process. It may not be current, so hopefully other players can add additional info to it!

1 Like

As @princess1 said, it’ll be available when your War starts within the next day.

If you don’t see it pop up somewhere, tap on the Alliance button, then the War tab, then the Battlefield button.

Sorry Zephyr, no war at the moment. So it comes on during an alliance war? Ill keep an eye out for it then. Will revert with findings lol…

1 Like

Yes, it comes on during War, and your next one will be starting some time today. :slight_smile:

Sorry Zephyr, but cànt find anything related to the tutorial on the battlefield tab. Alliance info toggle chat/war info/attack team only.

What do you see when you go to the War tab and the Battlefield?

Has your War started?

1 Like

Yup the war has begun, on the battlefield tab there’s no tab for the[ tutorial. Uploading: Screenshot_20190707-084916.png…]