How do you cope with this "game"?

Been exactly in this situation. Did 60 pulls in May, aiming for Clarissa, hoarded with months from different sources, since i am also totally F2P, got exactly nothing. Before that 40 pulls for Vela, also hoarded with months from different sources. Kingston with 30 pulls. Everytime i hoarded and aimed for a certain hero - nothing…no Hotm, not even a single 5*…

Decided to focus on my roster and find the best synergy out there in daily raiding and wars. I can’t complain. I don’t have great roster but i have achieved a lot totally free.

I know this advise sucks, but lower expectations, focus on what you have, try to find best synergy and improve and maybe you can find the fire for the game again. I know it sucks but this game works this way…

Edit: I will link a thread where you can check my recent achievements, which has come totally free (last 2 comments + one more detailed earlier in september). If this can motivate you and bring you back the pasion and fire for the game, i would be happy. You can do a lot of stuff for free, no need to be “mediocre”. It’s all in the perception and approaching :slight_smile:

3 Likes